Which fire emblem game should I get when I have money?

• Thread starter AngelsShadow
  • Start date
AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Number XIV in the orginization, The Noisy Artist
Towns Folk
Hey guys so what fire emblem game should I get and play first on 3ds.
I'm looking for things like:
Which has better artwork
Which has a better plot line
Which do you get more attached to characters
Which has better character development and back story
Better music
And a better overal story?

Same questions here. Following.

For a suggestion I would say maybe the newest ones that just released. That's just what I do at least. From what I seen the new games look beautiful for 3ds.

For a suggestion I would say maybe the newest ones that just released. That's just what I do at least. From what I seen the new games look beautiful for 3ds.
alright thx

I heard Fire Emblem: Awakening is almost just as good as Fire Emblem: Fates, just a bit older and without certain features Fates has. So I'll recommend Fates. I hope you know which path you'll take because that can become a new question :p Basically Birthright is easier than Conquest.

You might be compelled to buy all the paths :3

I have birthright and it's awesome, however I would caution getting awakening only because it's older and currently the same price as fates (so it'll be the first to be discounted). I hear that to warm up to the series you should start with birthright then, if you plan on getting all of them move on to conquest and eventually revelations because of the more complete storyline. I really don't think you could go wrong whichever you decide.

I have birthright and it's awesome, however I would caution getting awakening only because it's older and currently the same price as fates (so it'll be the first to be discounted). I hear that to warm up to the series you should start with birthright then, if you plan on getting all of them move on to conquest and eventually revelations because of the more complete storyline. I really don't think you could go wrong whichever you decide.
alright thanks!!

I heard Fire Emblem: Awakening is almost just as good as Fire Emblem: Fates, just a bit older and without certain features Fates has. So I'll recommend Fates. I hope you know which path you'll take because that can become a new question :p Basically Birthright is easier than Conquest.

You might be compelled to buy all the paths :3
alright thx

Back