Teresa2011

Gymnastics
Towns Folk
I like playing tomodachi life

Super smash bros

Reactions: Teresa2011
PES 2012 3D and Mario Kart 7 FTW :)

Recently, I've been playing alot of Fantasy Life in my downtime, aside from that I play Smash Bros or Pokemon. But my favorites are Resident Evil 4, Kingdom Hearts and Sly Cooper, aside from that, when I;m just looking for a bit of a fun time, I usually go for games made by The Behemoth, Battleblock Theater and Castle Crashers are great to waste time with and are really funny as well.

I usually play Super Smash Bros. for 3ds almost everyday. I just like to play with other people, especially at School since there are many people who own the game there. I also like to play with members here online, although I am not that competitive. I can imagine that I have already played about 550+ hours.

I play my old DS games.
I also play Tomodachi life, Super smash bros, fire emblem awakening, and kingdom hearts dream drop distance.
I wish I had Pokemon alpha sapphire, MH4U, Triforce heroes and ACNL.
Can't wait for Christmas.

During the past month or so it's all been Smash 3DS :p It's a pretty addictive game especially in online battles. Though currently I'm not playing too much since school and other things on the 3ds. It might take a while to past the play time of Kid Icarus Uprising which was the game I played most before getting Smash.

Recently I've been playing Pokemon Conquest (DS) a lot. I really enjoy the turn-based battling system, it reminds me of the Final Fantasy Tactics series. Pokemon is my fave franchaise, so this game is perfect for me! plenty to unlock, many hours of gameplay, many pokemon to link with. The possibilities are endless! :playful:

I wish I had discovered this game earlier, it really is a hidden gem! :D

Reactions: T-Player Guy, Tho and 18
Lately, I just play some This War of Mine every now and then, but nothing more than that. I've been really busy and incredibly bored by everything else! It's sad how there are almost no worthwhile games coming out nowadays!:cry:

I alternate between GTA: Chinatown Wars just hijack gang vans, Pokémon Shuffle to grind coins for events, Pokémon Rumble World to save people for gems, and (despite the lack of anything to do) Super Sm4sh Bros., for one For Glory match for Conquest or Smash Run.

Reactions: Mikaya
well does the games i play have to be on nintendo systems? i recently got another 3ds xl, so i havent really started playing anything on that except The Legend of Legacy( which i love so far) but for other systems i have been playing the ps3 batman arkham games and dark souls 1 & 2 ( dang they are hard). i have like 20 ps3 games and i am thinking about trading them in to get a good 3ds multiplayer game, like smash bros. can i play smash bros on my old non *new* 3ds? like can i play it without having to use amiibos?

I like playing tomadachi life and animal crossing new leaf. I like tomadachi life because u make your own mii, then you have to make another mii for your own mii so they don't get lonely. Then you have to do different task to open up buildings and as you open up more building the more you population grows! See if you can get you population number up high. In animal crossing new leaf you become the mayor and build things, as u build things u can customize your own house and can customize the town then you can invite people over to see your town and to see your house.

I like playing Smash 4 for the 3DS because it's a really fun and competitive game to play. Especially the online mode leading the option of fun childs play are a battle to the death.

My favorite 3DS game has got to be Smash 4 3DS. It is quite an impressive game, even if not nearly as impressive as its WiiU counterpart. I think that Nintendo made great use of the 3DS's somewhat limited graphical capability by instead focusing on th addition of amazing new modes, such as my personal favorite, Smash Run.

Any beat-'em-up seems to be the kinds of games I can keep coming back to, or puzzles. I also like to play Disgaea every now and then as its extensive postgame allows it to essentially be endlessly repayable.

Kind of like Super Pokemon Rumble (Rumble Blast in the US), I suppose. Another game I could seem to play endlessly, though perhaps that's because I never figured out exactly how to get stronger Pokemon in that game. All my most played games are the kinds of games I keep coming back to rather than dedicating myself to. Hence why Disgaea and SPR are two of my most played games of all time.

At least, I'd assume they are, since I have no way of going back and checking the playtime on all my games. Most consoles I've owned don't have any kind of way to tell how much you've played certain games.

Back