• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
Hey everyone!

due to the generosity of @Borky, I'm now able to get a free game from the free 3DS EU promotion! :woot:

I'm able to choose from;
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
  • Yoshi's New Island
  • Kirby: Triple Deluxe
  • Mario Golf: World Tour
  • Mario Party: Island Tour
  • Pokémon Art Academy
ALBW is a no-no, I've had the game before and I've completed it. As for Kirby, I've heard it's a short game. Not really into MH, Pokemon Art Academy or Mario Party/golf/Yoshi.

Any help would be appreciated! (I know I've bought this matter up twice in the sb, but this way I can keep track and actually make a decision!). ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: D4rkDragon and CrazyElf
How the hell did yu manage to score a free EU game?? :rage:

Reactions: Mikaya
I think you should give Kirby: Triple Deluxe a chance. It may seem short, but I here that it is a pretty nice platform and action game. The graphics, the music, and the gameplay seem good, from what I heard. Although, I don't have the game myself, and I haven't gotten a first-hand experience, so don't take my advice so seriously :p.

Reactions: 2205 and Mikaya
Why don't you be a generous soul too like Borky and give away yhe code for ALBW to someone.......probably me! :whistle:

Reactions: Marc and Mikaya
From what I read, seems like the only one you don't don't want is Yoshi?

But I stil lwould recommend Kirby, it's a nice pick up and play game. It's true that it is short though, but if you plan on doing it 100% it has some nice replay value.

Monster Hunter 3U! I never played MonHunt on a 3DS but ones on PSP are amazing!
But from your comment/message it seems like you already have something on your mind.
How come you got a free EU game? I'm so jealous :giggle:

You're answering your own question, you should just get Kirby: Triple Deluxe if you've had one and the other five don't interest you.

Reactions: Marc and Mikaya
Monster Hunter 3U! I never played MonHunt on a 3DS but ones on PSP are amazing!
But from your comment/message it seems like you already have something on your mind.
How come you got a free EU game? I'm so jealous :giggle:

I'm not really into MH. .-.

also, it's a part of a promotion, when you register your 3DS/2DS Pin along with Smash or Pokemon OR/AS (2nd pin) you can get one of those games listed above. (EU club Nintendo users only)

also, I have decided on Kirby: Triple Deluxe, I'm downloading it right now! hope I end up enjoying it! :playful:

thanks for the help, everyone! ;)

If I would be able to do this, I would choose a link between worlds. But secondly, I would choose Mario party island tour. Why? because the Mario party games are one of my favorite party games to play With friends. I havent really seen videos about it, but no Mario party game has ver disapointed me (that being said, i havent played them all).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back