Which game should I buy? Pokemon X or Zelda Ocarina of Time 3d

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Please consider options like length, replay value, exciting events/parts and gameplay mechanics. I have played the N64 version of Ocarina of Time, But I have not played Pokemon X/Y before.
I really want both, but it's going to be a while before i could get the second one.
Cheers and thanks in advance.

Well, Ocarina of Time 3D has the most engaging gameplay and story length, but that's about it if you've already played the original.

Pokémon X/Y has endless replay value. It's addictive, has amazing graphics, and all around is just a fun and enjoyable experience. I would definitely recommend Pokémon X/Y first.

Thanks a lot. I would consider that before buying it.

Ocarina of time 3d is one of my favorite 3ds games, it is challenging, has an amazing story and the temples look amazing and it took me a while to get past one of them! Pokemon x will keep you busy for a long long time, the online features are amazing, Battling and trading with people is super fun and it never gets old. I think you should get pokemon x, you will enjoy it more since you have already played ocarina of time so the 3ds version won't seem as challenging.

If you haven't played it recently on the N64, I'd suggest Ocarina of Time 3D. You can probably find it a bit cheaper also. But of course Zelda and Pokemon are both Nintendo heavy hitters.

Well, Ocarina of Time 3D has the most engaging gameplay and story length, but that's about it if you've already played the original.

Pokémon X/Y has endless replay value. It's addictive, has amazing graphics, and all around is just a fun and enjoyable experience. I would definitely recommend Pokémon X/Y first.
same here...

It all depends on which kind of game you prefer. Pokemon X/Y is for RPG players that like strategy while Ocarina of Time is great as an adventure game. Go for the genre your prefer

If I was you, I would get Pokemon X, Pokemon X has a lot of replay value after the main story os finished, you can level up all your pokemon, catch and trade pokemon, and battle against other people!

i would get get pokemon X

You have already played the Original OoT before, the 3DS version is the same with 3D effects and a bit of polish. I'd recommend getting Pokemon X/Y because that's what 3DS was made for.

Back