Which game should I get?

• Thread starter McQwerty333
  • Start date
McQwerty333

McQwerty333

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
So I don't know whoch 3ds game to get next. It's between Triforce heroes, monster hunter 4 ultimate, kirby triple deluxe, and pokemon Omega ruby. I'm leaning towards TH because I just recently got Kirby squeak squad, and I have pokemon X already.

EDIT: also, if you have any suggestions for other games that are good, feel free to tell me all about them. If you're going to do that though, I really want some games with online capabilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a huge library of games to recommend. Now I've played Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate before and some online. I can say that it's a pretty great game. As for Triforce Heroes, I'm tempted to say it's like MH4U: the singleplayer can be good. But playing online with others can be just as fun. But I don't have much experience with the Monster Hunter franchise.

I'm kind of in a similar dilemma as you are, but mine is between MH4U and Gravity Falls! I really want both, but I'm leaning towards MH4U for now because of the great multiplayer! Tri-Force heroes doesn't look that good to me, so I wouldn't advice it, especially considering all the reviews about the terrible single player! Nowadays, on the 3DS, the only games that are still lively are the Pokemon ones and MH4U! Other do have lots of people online, but not nearly as many! You might as well go with that!

Triforce Heroes and MH4U are two really different things.

First, MH4U has a single player mode while Triforce Heroes has a gimmick to allow you to play that multiplayer-only game even when you're alone. So yeah, depending on how many friends you have, that can make a difference.

Second, even their multiplayer modes aren't comparable.
In MH4U, you can completely go online with strangers and get your HR up together, because you all have the same goal (do keys then urgent, or all farm the same monster, depending on what hall you chose). And even if one of you isn't that good, the other ones can fill the gap.
In Triforce Heroes, you'd better have friends. Because you won't necesarily land with people with the same goal (same area but maybe they want to farm this specific quest while you don't). And if you're with someone who has no clue what they are doing, you are ALL going to fail. No one can fill the gap. Obviously, it's not all a terrible game, it can be fun to think about puzzles... but with friends.

So yeah, I'd advise an online game while people are still playing them (you'll still be able to play Triple Deluxe in 14 years, even when everyone has forgotten about the 3DS and when online servers are long dead but you won't be able to play MH4U or TH online then), and between TH and MH4U, I advise to check with your friends. If some of them want to play TH with you, do that. Otherwise, go play MH4U with anybody or even alone.

You already have pokemon x than in my opinion it will be kinda waste if you will buy pokemon omega ruby
But i will say go for kirby:triple deluxe as this time there many new things like-
New copy abilities include Beetle, which allows Kirby to use a horn to impale enemies and slam them on the ground or pick them up and carry them around; Bell, which lets Kirby wield twin bells like clubs, use them as a shield, and attack with sound waves; Archer, which lets Kirby fire arrows in any direction and pull out fake trees and boulders to become stealthy and avoid enemy attacks; and Circus, which allows Kirby to ride on a giant rolling ball to bowl over enemies, juggle flaming bowling pins to attack enemies above him and use exploding balloon animals as a weapon. At least 20 copy abilities from previous games return, including Wheel, which was absent from kirby return to dream land and you also with this with friends also

So I don't know whoch 3ds game to get next. It's between Triforce heroes, monster hunter 4 ultimate, kirby triple deluxe, and pokemon Omega ruby. I'm leaning towards TH because I just recently got Kirby squeak squad, and I have pokemon X already.

EDIT: also, if you have any suggestions for other games that are good, feel free to tell me all about them. If you're going to do that though, I really want some games with online capabilities.
get omega ruby and monster hunter 4 they are both good games

I'm back to make things simple for you. Out of your list of games, excluding ΩR since you have X already, Kirby and MH4U are the best two. Both are great, online and offline! Kirby has incredible singleplayer though, whereas MH4U has what is probably the best online play out of all the 3DS games! Also, you can expect to play Monster Hunter for hundreds of hours, which is a good thing! You can have 400+ hours on MH4U and still not be bored, while you may have 40 hours on Kirby and not want to play a single level! My final suggestion for you is get MH4U and also join the pedia hunters to have even more fun!

Back