Which games should I pick in order?

• Thread starter T-Player Guy
  • Start date
T-Player Guy

T-Player Guy

Always think positively!
Towns Folk
I'm currently in the middle of a "trauma" decision as to which games I'll ask from my father in the incoming future,regarding DS and 3DS games,and oh boy,they are hard. :panda:
These are some I'm deciding on to which pick up first:

• Kid Icarus Urprising (3DS)
  • Pokemon Diamond,Pearl or Platinum (DS)
  • Pokemon HeartGold or SoulSilver (DS)
  • Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney (DS)
  • Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (DS)
  • Rhytym Thief and the Emperor's Treasure (3DS)
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (3DS)
  • The Last Window: Secret of Cape West (DS)
It may seem like a lot,but I'm restricted to a 3DS from Europe,forcing myself to ask games for the system from my family at England(since the system,for some stupid reason,has region-locking),and the DS games I want here aren't available anywhere in my country,where to be honest,isn't the best place to buy Nintendo products if you're a Nintendo fan,since the marketing here is mostly occupied by other company products.There are also some few games I'm looking for,but these mentioned are the ones I'm searching the most for.

So,any instructions or recommendations as to which I should ask first?Please? :panda:

All I would have to say is if you already have Super Smash Bros for 3ds then get Kid Icarus : Uprising because you'll be playing it for hours and hours if you enjoy playing fighting games of course . Kid Icarus : Uprising has a very fun multiplayer and a great country that anyone can enjoy . But if your not really into fighting games then the others will do well just know that DS games no longer support wifi feature

Reactions: T-Player Guy
I'd say Kid Icarus as well, but it is currently availble in Club Nintendo rewards, so maybe you could have it from a member here if you manage to have enough PC and even have a second game from your list?

I'd say Kid Icarus as well, but it is currently availble in Club Nintendo rewards, so maybe you could have it from a member here if you manage to have enough PC and even have a second game from your list?
I would if I could,but the main thing is that my 3DS is from Europe,and I don't really have that much coins as of now... :panda:

Awww yeah I see... what a shame... :(

Sorry

Awww yeah I see... what a shame... :(

Sorry
No need to feel bad for me,since it's all thanks to the unnecessarily stupid restriction of region-locking. :unsure:
Yet again,I can still just ask the game from my dad when Easter comes along,wait some few weeks,and next thing you know,I already have the game.Thanks for trying to help me here,though. :thumbsup:

Reactions: 2205
Update:I'll discard HeartGold and SoulSilver here(had to post separately since I can't edit my main post anymore),since I have a friend who's currently selling some of his games to buy a new console,and one of them is Pokemon HeartGold,so less tough decisions to make for me,even if I still have to pay something around 15 dollars or so(I guess it's the equivalent of that number,,since a full price game here is 200 reals,while in the US,it's 60 dollars,just to have an idea). :p

Back