• Thread starter Gamer4647
  • Start date

Do you play games on a PC?

• Total voters
Gamer4647

Gamer4647

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I'm considering about trying to get a gaming computer that is fairly cheap but powerful enough to play certain PC games like Sonic Generations
Would you say the CYBERPOWER gaming PC is a good start at £500?

Last edited:
I think the one you found might be overdoing(or overkilling) it for sonic genreations.
Whatever suits your boat. I'm sure you intend to play other games so that one is fine.
Could you check this build out?
http://pcbuildsonabudget.com/best-gaming-pc-build-under-500-dollars-2016

You can maybe build one but I think the one you posted above is pretty good.

I think the one you found might be overdoing(or overkilling) it for sonic genreations.
Whatever suits your boat. I'm sure you intend to play other games so that one is fine.
Could you check this build out?
http://pcbuildsonabudget.com/best-gaming-pc-build-under-500-dollars-2016

You can maybe build one but I think the one you posted above is pretty good.
The only problem with the PC I found is it's unclear if it comes with anything else but the computer, since no power or HDMI cable is mentioned, and there is definitely no keyboard or mouse (but you can buy some regular ones for only around £8 in a custom bundle)
I'm not exactly settling with anything just yet though, and I might just get a regular £300 laptop for now

Also, when I was looking for some cheap gaming PCs, I compared to what was 'recommended' for Sonic Generations, so you should expect to see some high specs

Last edited:
An even better value for £500 is the HP Pavilion, which almost meets all requirements and includes a keyboard, mouse and power adapter. No idea if the Radeon R5 330 processor would be enough though.

I have AllienWare X51 AX51R3. I've downloaded 35 games on here and have ran ALL of them on max settings with absolutely no issues. Great for running STEAM games, and I've had absolutely no lag at any point in time. If you're looking for a good mid-grade gaming PC, or just want an Alienware for the name/custom gaming software, this PC is an absolute steal. I LOVE it.

Last edited:
Which games are you talking about? Because running Skyrim, running Minecraft, running Bioshock Infinite is all different.

I have AllienWare X51 AX51R3. I've downloaded 35 games on here and have ran ALL of them on max settings with absolutely no issues. Great for running STEAM games, and I've had absolutely no lag at any point in time. If you're looking for a good mid-grade gaming PC, or just want an Alienware for the name/custom gaming software, this PC is an absolute steal. I LOVE it.
I probably won't be getting anything anytime soon, and $800 is quite a lot
Also, I'm sort of unsure about ordering online, even though it is Amazon

Back