• Animal crossing Happy home designer bundle N3DS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eric Cartman

Eric Cartman

BEWARE OF ADS
Towns Folk
Which should I get Animal crossing New 3DS Bundle or Super smash bros and Splatoon bundle for Wii U?
latest
wiiuholidaybundle2015header.jpg

I would say the Wii U is better because it has 2 Games while the N3DS has 1 only.
Whatever game genre you prefer. If you prefer action go for the Wii U.
Have you played any AC game if yes then that could also drive you to the N3DS.
Whatever rolls your boat. Pretty sure you have enough money you could buy 2-3 extra games as well.

Do you already own a 3DS or a Wii U?

It's an important information to answer the question!

Do you already own a 3DS or a Wii U?

It's an important information to answer the question!
I have a 2DS

Ok, then it would probably better to go with a Wii U. You can already play the 3DS' library with your 2DS (Except Xenoblade) while you don't already have access to Wii U's.

So it's a better idea to get the Wii U bundle.

I have a 2DS
Didn't know this so Wii U obviously will be better unless yu just wanna expand your library of gams for 2DS

I think that the Wii U Bundle is the better one of the two. The Wii U has some really great games (and other ones that are coming) and you do already have a 2DS as you had already said. Plus SmashU and Splatoon are both really great games to come with for the Wii U :)

That splatoon bundle is WAY BETTER PLS THOSE GAMES ARE MUST HAVES THEY ARE SOOOO GR8 i reccomend them and if you buy them i hope you enjoy them because they are some of the best games i've ever played and the onlines are just awesome to play alone and with friends :)

Well, if you already have a 3DS (or 2DS), I wouldn't see why you'd want to buy a more or less duplicate of the same system simply for a few quality of life upgrades, maybe some better graphics. As of this topic there only seemed to be one exclusive game, and I don't think they made much more since then. Hyrule Warriors, maybe, but that's about it.

The Wii U was quite fun despite its commercial failure and while I never played Happy Home Designer, the other two games mentioned seem to be far more popular, so I'd say Smash Bros and Splatoon are objectively the better games. Especially when you're getting two games versus one game and a slightly upgraded console.

Does anyone even remember Happy Home Designer anymore, anyway? Seems like one of the many games Nintendo marketed for a little while then forgot about. Especially since it was near the end of the 3DS' lifespan, they made a lot of games like those back then... Pikmin, Chibi Robo, a few others.

The Wii U if working would probably be worth more because less of those have been made. Splatoon is also in my opinion more enjoyable. The New 3DS has a lot of options if you have more money for later on rare games like Earthbound but you can also do that with the Wii U. I don't think HHD was that good and NL or NH might overshadow it but it's just personal preference.

Back