Which is better download speed 3ds, 3ds XL, or 2ds?

• Thread starter princetommy02
  • Start date
princetommy02

princetommy02

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Lets say that you have 3ds, 3ds XL, and a 2ds and you are downloading Mario Kart 7 from eshop which do you think is faster 3ds, 3ds XL, 2ds?

The 3ds ,3ds XL and 2ds use the same cpu you can google it for the info though..there is no difference at all between this 3 family console.. For those who dont know prefer to vote on 3da XL cause of its look and bigger than others ,thinking that nintendo will put a very better cpu than the rest.. I think that kind of think is nonsense ,it may be big ,nintendo only change in size not he cpu harware. :| ..nintendo announced a new 3ds and new 3dsXL which the nintendo claimed it has a better speed.download ..the new one has upgrade it cpu frequency to a better one as I not wrong.

Reactions: Kaynil and 2205
^ He said everything. The 2DS, the 3DS and the 3DS XL have the same CPU. Only the N3DS(XL) will get faster downloads because it has a new hardware, and I guess that she has a new wireless card that is better than the ones embarked in the regular 3DS models/2DS.

It has nothing to do with the CPU, however, since the CPU just controls the card, and it doesn't have an impact on download speed.

Reactions: Kaynil and xXAwesomeDudeXx
Neither, they all have the same CPU and RAM. I'm just glad that Nintendo announced a new 3DS that actually has more benefits :D

Actually newer versions of the 2DS uses a different CPU, still the download speed is the same.

2ds, 3ds, 3ds xl, they're all have slow downloading speed. Thats one thing that sucks about that console. Even though you have strong internet connection it takes a lot of time before you download anything.

Honestly I don't know but I think they all download at the speed,that is good before someone says that his 3ds is faster that you're 2ds and cause chaos and begins to brag.

Back