• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CyberAssasin314

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
toon link or normal link

Toon link personally, i like him for ONLY sentimental purposes though.

Well, Toon Link had to win the Triforce of Corage, every other link(Except for the one on the first zelda) had it already, because they were all descendants from the Link in SS.

Anyway, Toon Link :)

I like them both equally.

Reactions: Jesusxd96
I would have to pick Reg. link because he does so many epic things.Ya i love toon link but he was in 3 games not counting LOZWW HD because its the same thing just in Hd.Link in Skyward sword was the most epic for me that final fatal blow was freakin AWESOME.But really its hard to choose but link is my choice

Reactions: Jesusxd96
I prefer the Toon Link from Wind Waker & the DS games over the adult link of Twilight Princess and others. But like others have said, you can't really go wrong with either. Link is always awesome, even with pink hair!

Both but toon link is the original.

I prefer Toon Link, because of the games he's in. Games like Spirit Tracks, and Wind Waker HD are amazing, plus I might just have a little favoritism clouding my judgement because of Toon Link is epic, in Super Smash Bros. Melee/Brawl and he looks even cooler in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. 4 (Wii U and 3DS) game.

lol i like both links but i would prefer the games he is in - i like those games even though i dont have them :( but I've tried them :p but link normal looks cool - at times lol - but toon link :p

Toon Link is the best! He's super-adorable and I love everything about the way he looks and acts. Twilight Princess Link was perfectly fine as a more introverted version of (like the biggest introvert of all gaming history) himself, but he always felt kind of drab and flat, thanks to his colors, voice, and ...oddly brown hair. Twilight Princess Link seems to have less of a quirky attitude and a more victimized feel to him.

Link from Twilight Princess, because he as an awesome deep voice, he can wield weapons that are stronger than the ones Toon Link has, and Reg Link looks more awesome.

Toon link. He's much more appealing and cuter. xD

I think he's more popular than normal Link, too.

Toon link. He's much more appealing and cuter. xD

I think he's more popular than normal Link, too.
Ah, well I have to agree to that. He is appealing, but I would not call him cute (No homo, that's why :p)
I love the funny and swift actions Toon Link has compared to Adult Link.

Reactions: Mikaya
Wind Waker, no contest. Twilight Princess is one of the most dull and bland The Legend of Zelda games out there, IMO.

Oh, I also prefer Links design in WW.

Reactions: TAG
Ah, well I have to agree to that. He is appealing, but I would not call him cute (No homo, that's why :p)
I love the funny and swift actions Toon Link has compared to Adult Link.

Yes he is totally cute, and I think he has more personality (IMO) that human/original Link. As Nanamine said, normal link is more bland, and dull. Toon Link expresses himself more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back