Which is better, Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, or 2DS?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date

Which is better, Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, or 2DS?

• Total voters
Lovebeat

Lovebeat

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I'm kinda tied with the XL and original 3DS since I like the larger screens but I also like the smaller size of the 3DS. I'm not impressed at all with the 2DS since I feel it's a step backward with only one speaker and it doesn't fold.

My vote fully goes to the 3DS XL. The regular 3DS is just as good and now cheaper of course, but comparing it to the XL, the screen is really too small!

I have a regular 3DS and it's good enough but for Nintendo to put that glossy black on it... it's a fingerprint and dust magnet, for gods sake. The 3DS XL looks better, the screens look way better. The 2DS is an option for those with kids, on a budget or just prefer the non-hinge design. You'd have to think about a few factors, really, before comparing them straight away.

The XL. I've seen it, and it looks bigger meaning it's much better!. I don't have one, but I probably would've owned one if I didn't already have a 3DS.

the regular 3DS is still good though. I'm not really a fan of the 2DS, although I like the fact it's aimed at kids.

I think Nintendo 3DS is the best.

I think the 3DSXL is way to big and the 2DS is just not me I guess.

The XL, the bigger screen size is awesome.

Back