Which is better Nintendo 3ds or Playstation Vita?

• Thread starter angilluslv999
  • Start date
A

angilluslv999

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Which is better Nintendo 3ds or Playstation Vita?

In my opinion the 3ds is way better, in its entirety... the playstation vita just doesn't suit me... what about you?

Reactions: 3dsatackman
This is a 3DS forum, obviously the majority of people are going to say 3DS :p

I'm frustratingly non-committal even though I don't have a Vita. I'd like to have both if I was given a choice, as should everyone :p

This is a 3DS forum, obviously the majority of people are going to say 3DS :p

I'm frustratingly non-committal even though I don't have a Vita. I'd like to have both if I was given a choice, as should everyone :p

Hahaha yeah, i would want to get a vita if i can get both but since i only get one I choose 3DS

For objectional purpose, I still choose 3DS for now because 3DS has proven to be effective in getting worthy titles, (FE:A, SMT IV, LOZ, and the new BD)
All that attracts me the most for vita is P4G and the rumoured Dissidia game (for me)

According to sales statistics, the 3ds is clearly better. 3ds with 42million units sold, PSVita with 7. http://www.vgchartz.com/analysis/platform_totals/
Sales figures from VGChartz are actually pretty unreliable. Although it is clear that the 3DS has sold many more units; however, if you're ever going to post VGChartz statistics (especially for video game sales) on, say, the System Wars forum in GameSpot you won't be taken seriously. Besides, sales are no measure of quality. It just means that the one which is ahead had better marketing.
I'm still not taking sides though, honest :p

3ds is better in my opinion than ps vita the 3ds has a larger better game library and also the ps vita does not have pokèmon unlike the 3ds , most ps vita games are very violent the only good game is little big planet.

The 3DS. Why? Because of it's game library. The past few years, all of my favorite games have been on the 3DS, it's just has great support.

Technically speaking, the Vita has way better specs than the 3DS which is pretty ambitious, seeing as it's the first HD Handheld. The Vita suffers from lack of support and that's it.

3DS all the way. You want to ask me why? Because my favourite games like Legend Of Zelda A link between Worlds, Pokemon X Zelda Ocarina of time 3D are on the 3Ds, and not on the Vita. I used to have a PSP but i sold it for a 3DS.
So to wrap this up, I like the 3DS because of it's awesome game library.

"PS Vita is better because of it's awesome game library!" -No One Ever.

It's all but established that while the PS Vita has better specs, the game library is really terrible. It does have the advantage of connecting with the PS4 via Remote Play, but it's not a console-selling feature imo.

A system does not simply sell because of it's specs. It's like saying that A person is powerful enough to knock out a person in a single punch, but no one comes near him. The better the game library, the better a system sells. I got a refurbished PS1 just for it's awesome Final Fantasy Games :D

3DS for me.
The only PlayStation consoles that I own are my PS1 and my PSP (my PS2 died two years ago. R.I.P to her). I have tried the PS3, and I wasn't that much fond of it.

After, for the 3DS vs Vita, I'd say that the reasons who forced me to buy my 3DS were the Special Editions as well as its awesome game library. My sister's influence also had an impact on me. (She had the original 3DS)

2ds

Back