Which is better Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire?

• Thread starter MewDP
  • Start date

Which is better OR or AS

• Alpha Sapphire

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Omega Ruby

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • They are the same

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
MewDP

MewDP

Awesomer than every 3dspedia member ever
Towns Folk
So me and ianarceus can not agree I think Alpha Sapphire is better ianarceus says Omega Ruby is better what do you think.

I think Omega Ruby is better becaus the special Pokemon you get from it are better and Groudon beats Kyogre when you think rationally. Rain can't drown out blazing sun but the sun can evaporate all water :/

I think Omega Ruby is better becaus the special Pokemon you get from it are better and Groudon beats Kyogre when you think rationally. Rain can't drown out blazing sun but the sun can evaporate all water :/
Me and ianarceus actually tested it kyogre vs groundon and kyogre won like 3 out of 5 time.

Me and ianarceus actually tested it kyogre vs groundon and kyogre won like 3 out of 5 time.
I mean rationally xD
Maybe your EVs are messed up or moveset or strats :d

I think alpha sapphire is better cause shiny Kyogre is really cool. Ground on shiny makes him look like a larva or something. Plus Kyogre wins because the game is like 70 percent water. Too much water 7\10! If Kyogre was out on the battle field after Groudon The sun will fall, Kyogre shoots water, 4 times the damage. Actually Kyogre and Groudon to me are not better than another, but the game has more water than land.

I have Omega Ruby so I'm going to say that one is better. I like Groudon better and it doesn't matter who is better in a fight, you just have to enjoy the game. I like its version exclusives, but you can easily trade to get the other games exclusives. Either way both games look great and it just depends on your preference. I got Omega Ruby because most of my friends had Alpha Sapphire.

Blue Teams better

Omega ruby is better because groudon is amazing and kyogre sucks. also, the first game in the set of two is always the best one. The only excepetion to that is pokemon white is better than pokemon black.

Mewtwo is top tier and does not suck, so Kyogre is Ubers so he does not suck.

Mewtwo is top tier and does not suck, so Kyogre is Ubers so he does not suck.

In my life, Kyogre is a horrible Pokemon. I just learned to not like the Pokemon kyogre when I heard of OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire but he is uber so I understand why people would like him.

I like both of them, but alpha sapphire is better, go Blues.

I like both of them, but alpha sapphire is better, go Blues.

You are now on my list of pokemon enemies because Pokemon Alpha Sapphire is FAAAAARRRRRRRRRR worse than POkemon Omega Ruby. Your Loss. btw, I hate Pokwmon alpha sapphire.

It's based on my opinion why are you hating my opinions

It's based on my opinion why are you hating my opinions

Because your puny opinions mean nothing to my totally amzing, super awesome, couldn't be better opinions.

Your opinions maybe more awesome than mine, but my puny opinion is not weak. This is a place to share our thoughts about the questions above. Not a place to compare other people. If you want to disagree just say It kindly of how you feel. Nyow let me rest under Groudon's Drought. So hot I melt and egg.

Your opinions maybe more awesome than mine, but my puny opinion is not weak. This is a place to share are thought about the questions above. Not a place to compare other people. If you want to disagree just say It kindly of how you feel. Nyow let me rest under Groudon's Drought. So hot I melt and egg.
??? The grammar :/ THis is getting off-topic so you should stop ._.

actually, both are good and bad in their own way. groudon and Kyogre are pretty much similar in their stats. some people like Groudon and some ppl like Kyogre. If you like Groudon, take OR. If you like Kyogre, take AS.

You should also look at the legendaries you get post game. Many people take AS because they feel the legendaries obtained are better.

Both of the games are pretty much the same except the legendaries and you can get Zangoose in Omega and Seviper in Alpha.Both of the games are also amazing.I love Groudon and Kyogre both and I can't pick which one is better.They're both cool so stop saying stuff like "Kyogre is better" or "Groudon is better" because they only have a little difference.It doesn't matter if there are better legendaries in Alpha Sapphire.Omega Ruby is still cool too.

Yeah I guess it does not really matter except for personal preference like some people like lugia others like Ho-oh some people like zekrom but some like Reshiram but pokemon is all about personal preference there is no one best pokemon because all pokemon are different and have there own weaknesses and advantages like Groundon could easily defeat zekrom but kyogre would not and both of them would easily defeat reshiram so this thread was not supposed to be which one is better but which one you preferd.

Back