WHICH IS BETTER ?

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date

Which is better ? a reinculus or a alakazam ?

• moustache man - the alakazam

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • bloby mucus - the reinculus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

THE SEXY SHOP KEEPER :P
Banned User
Which is better ? a reinculus or a alakazam ?
and can u put up a move set thats good for them too ?

From Alakazam experience alone I prefer Alakazam (which seems a bit biased). I've just had more usefulness out of Trace/Magic Guard and his offence over a slower and bulkier Pokemon however if you are using a trick room team then I'd choose Reinculus.

Reactions: Marc
From Alakazam experience alone I prefer Alakazam (which seems a bit biased). I've just had more usefulness out of Trace/Magic Guard and his offence over a slower and bulkier Pokemon however if you are using a trick room team then I'd choose Reinculus.
ok im not using a trick room team - so - what is a good move set ?

Alakazam is an offensive beast (best way to get rid of Venusaur ). Mine has Shadow Ball, Psychic, Focus Miss (Blast), and Calm Mind.

Alakazam is an offensive beast (best way to get rid of Venusaur ). Mine has Shadow Ball, Psychic, Focus Miss (Blast), and Calm Mind.
Swap Calm Mind out for Energy Ball. You wouldn't regret it when you're battling a Rotom-W, ;) I also prefer Psyshock over Psychic because you're hitting Blissey hard instead of being walled by it.

Swap Calm Mind out for Energy Ball. You wouldn't regret it when you're battling a Rotom-W, ;) I also prefer Psyshock over Psychic because you're hitting Blissey hard instead of being walled by it.
ok thanks guys :p i will be constructing my team and hopefully it will be a success :p
thanks guys i really appreciate it :p

I have physical attacking partners that work well with Alakazam so I am not afraid of Blisseys any time soon. I'll try Energy ball on it though. Thanks. I don't prefer all attack moves because of Sucker Punch users but he's more likely to faint anyway so I might as well.

Back