Which is the best? {Multi Choice Poll}

• Thread starter SuperLuigi64
  • Start date

Whats better? Ps4, Xbox One, Wii U, Mobile, Pc or DS/3DS?

• Wii U

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Ps4

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Pc

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Mobile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DS/3DS

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SuperLuigi64

SuperLuigi64

Super Luigi Fan
Towns Folk
Hey guys, still a newbie here and I've be wondering, what do people think about other consoles so I came up with the idea to make a poll about it to find out what you guys think. So the choices are: Wii U, Xbox One, Ps4 Pc, Mobile and DS/3DS. My personal opinion is Pc, Wii U and DS/3DS, but I do want a Ps4, so bring in those precious votes, they keep me alive!● ●
◆ Ok thats terrible how about this one ⇒? :D

The 3DS for me (never really been a Sony fan tbh). It has a massive library of popular games suited for different types of gamers. Pokemon/Zelda/Mario are only just a taste of what's avilable on the handheld. The 3D effect is pretty good as well, and makes the most of the games on it. The themes are a nice touch. It's compact and the design is pretty imo (the red metallic one though!). A pick and play console and affordable to purchase.

Poll is closed now, but I'll chime in anyway. I like to give my opinion, even when people don't want to hear it, no matter how aggressive they get about it... surprised I haven't received multiple restraining orders yet.

3DS, for me, is my most fondly remembered console. Wii U follows slightly behind. It felt to me like the last instance that big name titles still has a soul, not carefully marketed cash grabs, games like Mario 3D Land made something innovative without having to appear graphically or mechanically impressive. Nowadays, every game needs a gimmick before the company can even think about putting it out. Big open worlds and the like. Give me simplicity, give be charm, that's what I love most of all.

The Wii U... when it failed, I think that's when Nintendo realised charm doesn't sell anymore and decided to become a soulless corporation. Such a shame. I loved the Wii U; once again, games like Hyrule Warriors had a soul. The console had a soul. It wasn't some kind of slender pitch-black device made to appeal to whiny gamers who wanted something professional, it was a colourful brick and it took pride in that. Like the 3DS. Both were colourful, both had games with souls, and so did the consoles themselves.

Ahh, Xbox used to be the best, until recent gens came out. Now, it's more of the Play Station. Imo, I loved Xbox from the OG to the Xbox One, but now, it seems as if they just got lazy. Where ae their games? Why do their Exclusives seem kinda lame? For PlayStation, you have the new Spiderman game, and you have many upcoming exclusives. They also have an interesting console, with their controllers being very interesting. The main thing with Xbox is that they seem to be lacking on games. Their exclusives seem boring as heck. Oof, Xbox...

Ahh, Xbox used to be the best, until recent gens came out. Now, it's more of the Play Station. Imo, I loved Xbox from the OG to the Xbox One, but now, it seems as if they just got lazy. Where ae their games? Why do their Exclusives seem kinda lame? For PlayStation, you have the new Spiderman game, and you have many upcoming exclusives. They also have an interesting console, with their controllers being very interesting. The main thing with Xbox is that they seem to be lacking on games. Their exclusives seem boring as heck. Oof, Xbox...
Honestly I kind of disagree with this. Last gen, xbox one didn't have many exciting exclusives at all! And the new spiderman game is a sequel to an exclusive PS4 game that was bigger then the new ps5 one. Xbox has been lacking on games since last gen. I'm not sure they will have another console after the Series X/S. They seem more worried about getting people to play their games, then worried about where they play the games (Forza and Halo on PC now, Cuphead and Ori on switch, etc).
However, the current gen it seems they *might* try to turn it around. They bough Bethesda, and some other developers. If they choose to make those games exclusives their consoles sales this gen would sore in my opinion. But that is a big if. Personally I feel a lot more optimistic about Series X/S then I ever did about Xbox one (and to be fair, the sales of xbox one back that up. It got crushed compared to both the switch and PS4. PS4 sold about 3x times more then xbox one (about 115 Mil for ps4, compared to about 40 mil for xbox), and when the switch came out, it also put a beating on the xbox one, selling about double the consoles in half the time).

Reactions: phofufury
Honestly I kind of disagree with this. Last gen, xbox one didn't have many exciting exclusives at all! And the new spiderman game is a sequel to an exclusive PS4 game that was bigger then the new ps5 one. Xbox has been lacking on games since last gen. I'm not sure they will have another console after the Series X/S. They seem more worried about getting people to play their games, then worried about where they play the games (Forza and Halo on PC now, Cuphead and Ori on switch, etc).
However, the current gen it seems they *might* try to turn it around. They bough Bethesda, and some other developers. If they choose to make those games exclusives their consoles sales this gen would sore in my opinion. But that is a big if. Personally I feel a lot more optimistic about Series X/S then I ever did about Xbox one (and to be fair, the sales of xbox one back that up. It got crushed compared to both the switch and PS4. PS4 sold about 3x times more then xbox one (about 115 Mil for ps4, compared to about 40 mil for xbox), and when the switch came out, it also put a beating on the xbox one, selling about double the consoles in half the time).
that is interesting how the PS4 and Switch sold more than the Xbox One. What I really liked about the Xbox one was all the Indie games, which ig is still on the new one, but tbh, the new one doesn't seem worth it at all. I do have Game Pass, but boy is that a big snooze. I normally get all the Indie games on there, cuz otherwise, their selection isn't worth it. Xbox just went lazy imo.

Reactions: Duffy
that is interesting how the PS4 and Switch sold more than the Xbox One. What I really liked about the Xbox one was all the Indie games, which ig is still on the new one, but tbh, the new one doesn't seem worth it at all. I do have Game Pass, but boy is that a big snooze. I normally get all the Indie games on there, cuz otherwise, their selection isn't worth it. Xbox just went lazy imo.
Switch is a big indie machine too. Not sure who had the most indies before switch but after switch released its where they all went.

Reactions: phofufury
Switch is a big indie machine too. Not sure who had the most indies before switch but after switch released its where they all went.
yeah, i do have a lot of indie games on there, but i grab all the ones on Game Pass since they're free.

Back