Which is the best Nintendo franchise?

• Thread starter superized123
  • Start date
superized123

superized123

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
I love all nintendo franchise but the legend of zelda games is the best,i like the adventure,dungeons,characters,mounts,weapon and the beautiful musics and
all of the zelda games have a interesting story(like Majora's Mask).

Yup to me the Zelda series was always one of the best series that gets many good reviews and stuff like that . It is however, that I think that there is a tie between Zelda and Mario series franchises because they both performed so well . We all know that Mario is always Nintendo's mascot so yeah so is Link so both series are the best , each for the type of player playing because they are both different genres .

Mario is good for platforming and zelda is adventure game with a puzzling games.The good thing in Zelda games they have different stories and timeline.The thing i don't like in mario games is he always save the princess,i hope that nintendo make a new objection(tired of saving princess)but still i love Mario games too!!!!

I have to agree with Zelda, it's really my favorite Nintendo Franchise and mostly the only one I care to look at when they make a new game. I enjoy the other franchises but I'm not as excited as I am for Zelda when they announce a new game.

I like Pokemon too!!it has a good story and lots of pokemon to catch and i enjoy finding the rare ones.but Zelda is the best franchise of nintendo,why mario is the nintendo mascot why nintendo why?!!!!!

I can't decide between Pokémon and the legend of Zelda series. I've played a lot more of the legend of zelda series and I really like all the dungeons and puzzles and stuff but then again I also like catching all the Pokémon and training them up and stuff.

I think the best Nintendo Franchise is Mario. He is well known as a videogame character. He is also Nintendo's Mascot. Mario's games are so colorful and fun to play. The Mario games are also very creative. I love playing Mario games and I could play them for hours and hours.

While my favorite Nintendo franchise is the Wario Land or WarioWare franchise, I think that the actual best Nintendo franchise is the Legend of Zelda. No other Nintendo series is constantly able to provide a great story, music, memorable characters, and wonderful moments like the Zelda series, and I think that this will continue to be the case for years to come.

Back