Which is the most powerful Link?

• Thread starter VirtulJordan
  • Start date
VirtulJordan

VirtulJordan

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Throughout Zelda history, Link has had many incarnations for each game. Each one vastly different than the other in what items they use, to the world they grow in, and what challenges they must overcome. So with so many Link spanning across the Zelda series, which one is the most powerful Link? This will be a debate post so feel free to list who you think is the most powerful Link and why down below, but the rest of this post will be about my opinion on the most powerful Link.
d88c1c8d9161adbab36fc2d8bd0513b8.jpg
No doubt the most powerful Link has to be Majoras Mask Link, which is also the same Link from Ocarina of Time, just with more experience. This Link has quite a few reasons for being the most powerful Link. For one this is one of the only Links to have gone on 2 adventures, but he is the only one to have stopped 2 worlds threatening demonic powers, while other Links like Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword only fought Ganon's/Demises servants like Zant or Ghirahim, meanwhile MM Link Faught Ganon and Majora, Majora being far more powerful than Perhaps even Ganon himself.

Another thing is the items MM Link uses, such as the Masks. Allowing him to take the form of a Deku, Goron, or a Zora. Which gives Link the advantage of fighting in the Water, Lava, or Sky which most other Links don't have such an advantage of. Heck, most Links can't even swim. And the other masks he has can give him some advantages like the Bunny Hood increasing his movement speed incredibly, or the Giants Mask which grows Link to a gigantic size. Not to mention MM Link can also slow down time as well as rewind it with his Ocarina, which can be useful in some sticky situations.

Fierce_Deity_Link.png
And finally, we have the ultimate proof of him being the strongest Link, the Fierce Deity Mask. A mask so powerful the goddesses themselves fear its power. With this Mask Link can strike down Majora with very little effort in all 3 forms, something that's incredibly impressive considering the fact that Majora is destruction incarnate. With MM Links skills and The Fierce Deity Masks power, no other Link could possibly face him. And the fact that MM Link, later on, teaches Twilight Princess Link all of his moves as the Heros Shade, just proves how skilled and powerful MM Link is.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
Well, I don't have a candidate anymore because we have the same opinion. But I agree, he is pretty powerful, and usually people only think about the zora mask, the goron mask, and the deku mask, and fierce deity as his only "useful" masks. But what about the other masks like the bunny hood which makes you faster?I'm glad you also listed those.There's also masks like the gibdos mask that makes link easier to kill redeads which are very tough in that game.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2 and VirtulJordan
(Yes my opposite is strong) But I think your right Link in Majora's Mask has to be the strongest Link yet.With him being able to use Masks for power is amazing.But the best thing for Link is when he goes to the moon, Plays a game (of hide and seek?)with the moon children and if he has all 24 masks he gets the powerful Fierce Deity Mask.And I doubt any of the reincarnations of Link can beat that.

Reactions: VirtulJordan
I think the MM Link is the strongest since he can get powers from the masks imo the one from Ocarina of Time was only strong because of the clothes and the weapons also Toon Link was small and weak ,but not in SSB4 if MM Link made it to SSB5 I think he would be stronger than Toon Link and Link himself which would be embarrassing ,but kind of cool Lol hopefully he's elected as a character in SSB5 because he is strong.

Reactions: VirtulJordan
Back