SSBM Which is your favorate Map in adventure mode in Melee? And which character do you use for fun in tha

• Thread starter Luxis13
  • Start date
Luxis13

Luxis13

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Mine would be the temple, And i use link since he travels well in that area with hookshot and all that, makes it seem like a side scrolling legend of zelda game, i like how that adventure temple area is so big and has redeads and like likes in it, though the redeads are creepier than in the N64 versions QwQ
Also being able to fight the different links in the different doors to the temples or who knows where is epic, i usually end up exploring the whole place before reaching the tri-force goal. Zoroark~

Mute City has the neatest one. With the objective of getting to the finish and having cars constantly come on the tracks. The Legend of Zelda one was really neat too because it was the only one that acted like a maze. It's fun with any character but I might say Luigi would be my favorite for the Mute City stage because he has a long wavedash.

Reactions: Luxis13
Mute City has the neatest one. With the objective of getting to the finish and having cars constantly come on the tracks. The Legend of Zelda one was really neat too because it was the only one that acted like a maze. It's fun with any character but I might say Luigi would be my favorite for the Mute City stage because he has a long wavedash.

Yup Mute city is fun too, especially when trying to see how fast you can get through it, though the area itself was also interesting i used to put pause just to see the surroundings and the car types X3

The adventure mode was so fun, wish smash 4 had it. I liked how the temple was different every time you played. I always found the self destruct escape really difficult with some characters when I was younger.

My favorite one was also Temple :p I really liked that map in adventure mode and just simply because it was so fun :D It is a really great place . I know that if I were to play Melee again and that map , I would still never get old of it :D It really brings some good good memories of the old days of Nintendo :)

Reactions: Luxis13
My favorite one was also Temple :p I really liked that map in adventure mode and just simply because it was so fun :D It is a really great place . I know that if I were to play Melee again and that map , I would still never get old of it :D It really brings some good good memories of the old days of Nintendo :)

You know, i wonder what if they made a legend of zelda game with melee's mechanics and side scrolling, probably it'd be fun, like you said if the temple in melee itself is still epic imagine a whole zelda game like that? Zoro~ X3

Back