SSBB Which is your favorite newcomer from Brawl

• Thread starter T-Player Guy
  • Start date

Which is your newest favorite character/main from Brawl?

• Total voters
T-Player Guy

T-Player Guy

Always think positively!
Towns Folk
Let's return back in time tonthe beginning of 2008 ,when Super Smash Bros Brawl was released,and we had 21 veterans and 19 newcomers,most of which were pretty good,and most of these 19 characters are now veterans in the new SSB.If some of you played Brawl,I ask:
Which was your favorite new character from SSBB,and why?

i guess pokemon trainer ^^ i haven't played the game yet but by the looks of it it looks really cool, pokemon trainer sounds cool and maybe you can catch and battle with different pokemon :) if i get SSBB i would probably pick pokemon trainer

Lucario I like him he is fast but powerful he dose awesome back flips and I really like his smash move

Meta Knight by far. In Brawl he was so powerful he was in his own tier (mainly because of his OP recovery and neutral B move that could only be shielded and cannot be countered). I also chose Olimar because making ammo and using it up/using it to damage your opponent is an interesting concept that has been in his games. And each Pikmin has their own special qualities and attack power/health so Olimar doesn't have to take hits from certain projectiles. His Pikmin also lengthen his grab and affect recovery. Meta Knight tho... he has the best air game and enough speed/weight to make him really useful.

Definitely meta knight! He's like an upgrade from Kirby and an amazing addition to the game! Haven't actually played him in brawl (cause I don't have it lol) but still, he seems like he is/was great!

Meta Knight was/is my main and I'd definitely choose him! =D I enjoyed Sonic's appearance as well

Since from Super Smash Brothers Brawl , I really liked playing as the Pokemon Trainer against my friend when we would used to play . It was really cool switching between different Pokemon and the overall character was unique . It would be very cool to have him back as well as some of the others

I loved playing as the Pokemon Trainer, Meta Knight and Lucus personally, I remember I always used to be terrible at playing as Lucus and spamming the drill thing meta knight has (he still has it but it's been nerfed down alot) The pokemon trainer was very unique as well

pit hands down was my favorite he had a super irratating sheild and recovery plus he could spam projectiles with no mercy he was just a little less irratating than kirby.

They had so many newcomers! It's a tie between Toon Link, Lucas, Sonic, and Lucario. Lucario and Sonic were more fun to mess around with, so I guess I can narrow down the list... I was better with Toon Link, but Lucas was more of a unique fighter... And since he made a more surprising entrance into Smash 4, I think he's my favorite. Lucas had weaker moves than Ness, but his up-smash really tricked your foes. Plus, he had a snake for grabbing. You can use a snake to grab the ledge. Absolute best part.

Pokemon Trainer is hands down my favorite newcomer for Brawl. Despite being a Pokemon fan and all, I found it awesome to play as three seperate Pokemon(Ivysaur <3) each having their own moveset. It really spiced up my love for the series thanks to this character.

Back