Which is your favorite Zelda dungeon.

• Thread starter StUpIdGaMeR
  • Start date
S

StUpIdGaMeR

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Personally, I really like the desert palace from Zelda a Link Between Worlds! Which one is yours/

Choose any game, I don't care! Even the CGI one's

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0
My personal favorite dungeon can really actually determine on its attributes :p For the graphics , I'd say that my favorite dungeon would be the Swamp Palace in ALBW . But for the difficulty , ( asides from the Water Temple ) I'd go for the Ice Palace from A Link to the Past . you can't do that palace without a guide xD

My favorite Dungeon is the Temple in the Sky from The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. I liked I because well one you get friggin double clawshots thanks to it and you were in the SKY. I liked the whole being in the Sky and everything (even though I have a huge fear of heights >.>) and I like the Final Boss and how you fought it where you climbed the grate and shot on it's tail and then stabbed an eye on it's back.

Reactions: frogczar
my favorite is the deku tree from ocarina of time

I guess my favorite dungeon would be the Hyrule Castle, as it had one of the best bosses and a great design :D
The water temple would be a 2nd because it was challenging if you couldn't remember, and it was fun even though to most people, it was the worst dungeon xP

The best dungeon was the City in the Sky from Twilight Princess. The dungeon was sort of a pain in the neck, but getting a second clawshot is awesome. No longer do you have to rely on one clawshot now. Also the boss is amazing. So satisfying to stab a dragon in the back with the Master Sword.

Hyrule castle in Twilight Princess was so awesome! I also really like stone tower from majora's mask and the spirit temple form oot.

Jabu Jabu's Belly from OoT was my favorite temple of all time. Some may say that this isn't a temple, but it encompasses the same types of puzzles as any of the true temples would have. The enemies inside Jabu Jabu's belly are challenging, especially in Master Quest.

I like the Ancient Cistern simply because this dungeon looks AMAZING and has a ton of great stuff. It's also based on Buddhism and has a very cool story behind it. This dungeon was one of the best in Skyward Sword and had an amazing boss at the end to seal the deal on this great dungeon.

Water temple :p

To me, none quite compare than the Stone Tower from Majora's Mask.

For starters, it's got a really neat gimmick of flipping the entire world in the dungeon upside down, and also has an interesting music track that changes with it. The normal track is very somber but slightly uplifting, whereas the upside down version makes you feel like you're walking on a knife's edge or a tightrope.

Finally, the Twinmold bossfight is quite fun, especially in the remake where they gave you the option to hulk out on the boss.

That Deku Tree dungeon from the Wind Waker because of it's items and That one Hookshot dungeon. I don't know their names because I haven't played TLOZ for a while now.

mine the first dungeon of Wind waker cuz of Valoo one of my Favorite Zelda Character in Wind waker

My all time favorite dungeon from any of the Zelda games would have to be the Wind Temple from Wind Waker. The dungeon is three levels tall, and rotates around a giant fan. The winding passageways and non-linear gameplay of the dungeon really appealed to me, as did the epic boss fight at the end.

Back