Mario Kart Which Koopaling is your favorite in Mario Kart 8?

• Thread starter darwinwatterson
  • Start date
darwinwatterson

darwinwatterson

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
I'd say that Roy Koopa is my favorite. What about you guys?

I like Larry or Lemmy. I forget who, but in NSMBW there was a boss fight with one and he flew around shooting canons at you. But I cant remember who. I also like the one who balances on the ball, his fights are neat. But within Mario Kart, I find myself using Larry or Wendy a lot. They are the most annoying out of them, and that's what I go for when choosing my characters. But it is kinda dumb how they put all the Koopalings but didn't include Bowser Jr.

It has to be Morton, because he looks awesome!

Is it bad that I use Iggy more than the other Koopalings,with the exception of Lemmy(since I play with him as much as Iggy)? :bag:

I play with Iggy all the time.

I play with Lemmy a lot, I don't know why but I just find him really cute.

To me, my favourite one is Morton. I don't know exactly why he is my favourite one, maybe because he is the elder of all of them and he resembles quite well his father. I also like Lemmy and Wendy. Lemmy is so amusing and Wendy is like so serious that she'll throw you the red shell to win hahaha

I play as Lemmy a lot, and also play as Iggy and Larry quite a bit too.

@EstebanTill2 Actually, if we're going by NSMBWii and onward age order, Morton isn't the oldest, Ludwig is...I'm not sure about older media but I think Ludwig has always been eldest but idk for sure.

Reactions: EstebanTill2
As @EstebanTill2 said, Lemmy is so amusing. That is why I really like to play with him. Anyway I usually change the characters to play on the different competitions because I like all of them. The matter is that you have to choose the appropriate car for each one to try to win and of course to have fun.

My favorite koopaling in Mario Kart 8 is Iggy. Iggy is one of the best characters I ever played in Mario Kart 8 with his speed and traction. I enjoy doing courses with him and I something with him. Were both crazy (although I'm crazy in a good way and he's crazy in the opposite way. He's a crazed, mechanical genius and childish in personality.

My favorite Koopaling hands-down is Ludwig von Koopa. He is very well balanced on the track, with a similar level to that of Mario or Luigi. His voice acting fits the character extremely well, and the hair is just hilarious. Also, I like the color of his karts more than any of the other Koopalings, as I have a preference for blue.

I really like Lemmy and Ludwig Von Koopa. Lemmy is very cute looking, and Ludwig looks hilarious!!! But in Mario Kart 8 I seem to play as Morton when being a Koopaling? I don't know why, I just really like how he and his karts look in this game. I think its that star on his eye, I really like that for some weird reason...

Back