Mario Kart Which Mario Kart launch had you most excited?

• Thread starter TAG
  • Start date
TAG

TAG

Indie supporter
Towns Folk
Mario Kart games are always an event, but which one were you most excited for? Which one had you searching the net, lined up on launch day, etc.? My prior one had been Double Dash, but I think MK 8 has topped it!

I think it's Mario Kart 8 for me. I'm not even that super hyped up for the game though, :panda:

Pokemon is another story, :sneaky:

Mario Kart 8. I was excited for Mario Kart Wii, don't get me wrong, but Mario Kart 8 just looks so much more awesome.

Reactions: 423
Before Mario Kart 7 I wasn't really that involved with Mario Kart (don't get me wrong, I've always loved it) but for me it's Mario Kart 8.

Mario Kart 8. Although what I don't like is how everything is revealed ever since 7. It ruins the surprises for me.

Reactions: 423
Mario Kart 8, definitely. Although I don't have a Wii U, sooo... but still. IT'S A SUPER DUPER ULTRA SONIC ANOTHER DIMENSION THINGAMAJIG.

To be honest, none really. I was a bit hyped for Mario Kart 8, even though, I knew I won't be playing it, I was just looking forward to seeing fans get excited to play their a Wii U, and enjoy the console once again, I also believe it will boost the Wii U sales, so yeah, Mario Kart 8, had me the most excited.

None of them really. After all I used to not be on the internet all the time and I didn't really care about that release date stuff. The only hype I've had is for Flipnote (3DS), Pokemon B/W/X/Y, and SSBB (and now the upcoming Smash). Well my hype train is boring even if it's for a new game so :meh: (but Smash Bros. is like Chuck Norris because it's an exception).

MK8. I'm really excited and looking forward to it.

For me, it was MarioKart 7. I think it was one of the first major releases for the 3DS, so that added to the hype. The game itself was already looking to be a lot of fun with all its different characters and the online races. I was also really interested to see how the whole community feature would turn out.

Back