Which megaman series do you think is better and why?

• Thread starter BulletBill1019
  • Start date

Which megaman series do you think is better?

• Megaman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Megaman X

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BulletBill1019

BulletBill1019

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
The question here is which megaman series do you think is better and why? I prefer the old school ones,you know plain megaman because it's simple and you don't have to get hearts or subtanks.

There are waaaaay more spinoffs than Megaman and Megaman X.

In no particular order, there have been games to;
MZero, MZX, Battle Network, Star force, Legends, there was even a soccer game once. If this poll is to go somewhere, I'd advise putting up more options.

Annnnyway, not to say that any one of them are better than the others, nor to say that I have an exact favorite, but I grew up with the early Megaman X franchise in-hand. Though the other games are awesome, I'm keeping X1 - 3 right at the top of the Megafoodchain, with 1 as the king. It plays awesome, it's got a rad backstory, and it's still got one of the even harder end-bosses in Capcom's history.

The Battle Network series on the GBA. The games are pretty modern, the battle system is great, the graphics are decent, the storylines are engaging and make you come back for more. The first and second ones were nothing special, they could've been improved. 4: Red Sun and Blue Moon were amazing, along with 6: Cybeast Gregar/Falzar. There are so many battle chips at your disposal with a range of effects to give you the edge in battle. So many challenging puzzles, interesting characters/Netnavis and tough bosses.

Reactions: randysilverwolf, BulletBill1019 and MindzEye
Personally I think Megaman X is better and I will be really honest here, It's because of my biased opinion that Zero is the best. Megaman X is the series that introduced Zero and the whole cyber elf wars with Zero and X being best friends fighting together was definitely really enjoyable to me. I think the storyline in Megaman X was pretty more intense and had a lot more to offer than his predecessor, the original Megaman. The X series mechanics felt way smoother in the play through as well and that's just putting the storyline aside. Completely irrelevant though, I think the Megaman Zero series was the best thing the Megaman franchise ever had but I admit that is my own biased opinion.

Reactions: BulletBill1019 and MindzEye
what a hard question... the original series was simple (until the gb series screwed everything up) what you'd expect from a game on the nes, but mega man x was simple, yet complicated, the game play was get to the end, and defeat the boss, at the same time the story was better, and everything was a lot more advanced, in x4 zero had all these commands like horyenzentetsu, shoryuken, and bunch of other things that made the series different rather than the original series. there are so many comparisons but I think that the original is better, because the original didn't have a few absolutely horrible games (cough* cough* mega man X7, X6, X8)

Reactions: BulletBill1019
Yeah, i bought mmx5 from the PlayStation network store when i had a ps3 and it was too difficult,especially the hovercycle stage,ugh,i hated that one.anyway another reason i like the original series is because of rush,beat, and protoman.

well I like bass from the original series! I mean come on! he's the definition of cool!!!

You do have a point on that.i mean you can't have megaman without bass.it would be like mario without wario, or sonic without shadow

The Megaman Battle Network Series OMG memories <3
Id love it so much if they made new games for this on 3DS

Reactions: spagooti
MMZ is my favorite because swords

I liked the original Mega Man series the best, since it's the easiest to get into if you've played a Mega Man game before.

I like the Megaman Series better even if my 3rd favourite game of all times is Megaman X because almost all the rest of Megaman X series on PS1 and PS2 is crap so i vote for original megaman because gr8 titles like megaman 2 and also some completely different ones on the Gameboy

The poll should have more options ;~;

But my favorite is the Star Force series <3

Back