SSB for 3DS which mii costume(s) do you like? and why?

• Thread starter BulletBill1019
  • Start date
BulletBill1019

BulletBill1019

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
which mii costume or costumes do you like? my personal favorites are the megaman x armor and the knight armor. i bought the megaman x armor last month i think i scanned a charlie brown mii qr code last year and i put the megaman x armor on him, calling him charlie x. i also scanned a qr code for bart simpson and put the knight armor on him, calling him king bart. the kk slider costume is alright but i just like the idea of having a mii modeled after megaman x, and since i consider myself chivalrous, that's why i like the knight armor

which mii costume or costumes do you like? my personal favorites are the megaman x armor and the knight armor. i bought the megaman x armor last month i think i scanned a charlie brown mii qr code last year and i put the megaman x armor on him, calling him charlie x. i also scanned a qr code for bart simpson and put the knight armor on him, calling him king bart. the kk slider costume is alright but i just like the idea of having a mii modeled after megaman x, and since i consider myself chivalrous, that's why i like the knight armor
the coolest costume is the skull kid mask and links costume.

Mine is the Pikachu.

Back