Which Mode when you play?

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
Naiwen

Naiwen

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Exactly as the title says. De facto, when I play, I pick hard or mania, never easy. Why? too easy & the game doesn't last very long.

Usually I pick normal. If it's easy to me, I pick hard.

I play on that difficult level.

If I'm starting a game that I haven't played before then I go with Normal and If I have already played a sequel or two, then I go with Hard or Legendary. :D

I pick normal mode, then when I beat the game on normal, I play the game on hard mode.

I pick easy, especially if it is an strategy/RPG and I am new to the series, after a while I might shift to normal if I find myself often feeling like I melting my brain cells by disuse.

I don't mind the challenge once in awhile with certain titles but I don't typically like to start there anymore.

When first playing games which I am unfamiliar with, I'm a coward and pick Easy. Usually I pick normal though.

When I start a game new to me, I lean more on the basic/normal setting, when starting at first. I find myself playing games for a challenge though, and if I play a series I'm familiar to, then I'm not afraid to try the hardest available setting right off the start.

I play on normal often though, even if it is a series I'm familiar with; it depends if it's a game with a story or not. I'll play on easy if I really want to on some games, just so I could experience the story and run around the world within the game.

If it's the first time playing the game, I go normal or easy. Although if I have played it before I might play on a harder difficulty, I just depends on if I wanna play casually or not.

Back