Devil Survivor Which Nicaea Contact did you pick in Devil Survivor 2?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date

Which Nicaea Contact did you pick in Devil Survivor 2?

• Male

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Female

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
In Devil Survivor 2, you have the option of choosing a male or a female Nicaea Contact to use throughout the game. See pictures below of them in the spoilers (I think they share the same name - Tico) :

Male :

250px-Tico_M.png

Female :

250px-Tico_F.png

I chose the female. What about you guys?

I chose Tico... Honestly, I chose Male Tico for my first playthrough because I always try to play a more serious playthrough my first time around while learning the controls. Afterwards on my second playthrough, I went with Female Tico and I like her more because she is much more fun! :)

Honestly, I chose Male Tico for my first playthrough because I always try to play a more serious playthrough my first time around while learning the controls. Afterwards on my second playthrough, I went with Female Tico and I like her more because she is much more fun! :)
I actually chose female Tico twice, but on my second playthrough, I stopped at the start screen and chose the male Tico to see how he was like. I can tell you if I play the game again, I'd choose the female Tico for sure :p

I don't really like the male Tico ;-; The female Tico wasn't "all that" either and at times she was too silly, but I liked it more ^^

In Devil Survivor 2, you have the option of choosing a male or a female Nicaea Contact to use throughout the game. See pictures below of them in the spoilers (I think they share the same name - Tico) :

Male :

250px-Tico_M.png

Female :

250px-Tico_F.png

I chose the female. What about you guys?

is there a real difference for gameplay other than the gender is different i play it every so often and from what i remember i picked the female one and im a little curious about if i did a second play and i picked the male would it change anything gameplay wise like the beginning demon is different or such

is there a real difference for gameplay other than the gender is different
No difference to gameplay.

ok

Female tico. As of late I enjoy playing as females in RPGs since for some reason they are much more fun to play with and have a better personality than male. Also, female tico is hilarious XD

I love Male Tico <3 he's professional and to the point, like a contact avatar should be xD

The Female Tico annoyed me a bit ;-;

I picked the male cause I thought the male looked and sounds much nicer then the female. Don't get me wrong the female one is cute in it's own way but the voice sounds way to chipper when all the bad stuff goes down and the male one at least sounds much more concerned with whatever happens. I guess it's just the ton in the voice .

Back