Which Nintendo Franchise do YOU like Best?

• Thread starter Caseyg711
  • Start date

Favorite Nintendo Franchise

• Kirby Series

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Legend Of Zelda Series

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
Caseyg711

Caseyg711

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Hello everyone! I was just wondering, which nintendo franchise do you like best? And I mean, any franchise (Ex. Kirby, Wii Sports, Mario, Zelda). Write your favorite franchise down below! ;)

The Poll at the top is a mistake everyone. Sorry! don't vote there! vote in the comments section!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kirby franchise. The Kirby games are really fun and enlightening. I tend to feel a lot better after playing a Kirby game, don't know why. I like the concept of eating things and copying its abilities, it makes the game more fun. Another fun thing about Kirby franchise is that they have great multiplayer and single player game modes. The arena has become a typical fan favorite, and game modes such as Kirby fighters on triple deluxe get really intense among friends XD.

My favorite Nintendo franchise. I love Mario games. The games are very colorful and creative. I also like all of mario's power ups. Mario is my favorite videogame character. Another Nintendo franchise I like is Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda games have lots of action and great storylines. The games also have a lot of adventure the game which I really like. I try to get every single mario and legend of zelda game that comes out. I spend hours and hours playing each one.

There's really a lot of franchises that I'd say would be my favorite :p But I guess that the most favorite would be the Legend of Zelda series :D Those games never fail to be really fun and exciting for me and each one is always full of adventures and stuff to do :D Plus with the story and all the items make it unique , I'd say the LoZ series .

I'd say Smash is my favorite series. Mainly because it's a crossover and it's really fun to watch. There's so much stuff you can do in every game and I like how the game never stops giving you content to either collect or enjoy. Then there's this tie between the Wario and M/EB series as they are quality games and they on completely different ends of the spectrum except when looking at the design of WL4 bosses which is a detailed version of something you'd see in a M/EB game. Pokemon is fourth because it gets stale and runs out of good ideas but the gameplay is interesting.

My favorite franchise would have to Pokémon, Zelda, Animal Crossing, and Wii Music.

Pokémon, Zelda, and Animal Crossing because I grew up with them and played all their games. I enjoyed Wii Music because I get to play the songs from the real world and video games. It was a fun game.

Mine is zelda

I like... Well this is hard to decide :/ . Actually I like the Pokemon franchise the most, it can last you a really long time, keeps you entertained. Its also a tie against the zelda series. Very good RPG series are my favorite. I only have one or two games that arent RPG. Still Zelda features original and good ganes play, argggh:rage: I cant decide!!!

So if you can't tell already from my avatar and signature, my favorite series is Legend of Zelda.
The first game I ever played was The Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask.
Legend of Zelda is my childhood and the games are all cool to me (but maybe not Zelda CDI & Zelda 2).

Link is awesome and he goes on so many awesome adventures and I can't wait for Zelda U.

I have almost all the Legend of Zelda amiibo and i've played many LOZ games.

My favorite thing about him is that he looks... Well... LIKE A KID(or human)!!!

The bosses are super awesome and Majora (the boss from Majora's Mask) is really cool, especially when you become Fierce Deity to fight him.

LOZ is my favorite series!!!

Mine would definitely be either Splatoon or Pokémon.

Splatoon is overall something very original and provides a huge twist on your average shooter. I got tired of playing Call of Duty all day, so when I got Splatoon and my Wii U, I had a blast. My first hour was more fun than my weeks of playing Call of Duty. The colors, the weapons, they're all so cool!

I also enjoy Pokémon because of the creatures. It's so cool how out of all 700+ Pokémon, you can pick the ones you like and teach them moves to your liking.

I enjoy most Nintendo games, but these two always stood out to me.

Definitely pokemon, I'm a huge pokemon fan but sadly I don't have enough money to buy all the beautiful stuff they're selling ;-;
But I've been enjoying pokemon since I was a little kid and I still enjoy them as an adult :p

Pokemon, because I grew up with it, and loved it ever since it was first released into the world (yup, 1996). <3

Everything about this series is amazing. It's challenging (mainly Gyms, plus the Elite four & Champion), many beautiful places to explore (including massive cities which look amazing at night-time), trading and intense battles (not competitive, heh) with friends are just a taste of what's in store. Finding the legendaries can be a tough task too, I enjoy progressing through the various puzzles, and getting the prized pokemon at the end. Most of the games exist for handheld consoles, which is convenient, playing on the go is so much fun! :D

The Sonic Franchise!

I grew up loving the Pokemon franchise, sure there was Mario, but I loved Pokemon more! (Please don't tell Mario) I remember it being a big part of my childhood, as I have embarrassing drawings I made in the past...
Pokemon is still fun to me to this day! I haven't played it in a while, but I'll be back in the groove once I pick it back up! I will admit that I kind of came late into the game, as my first Pokemon game was White. I have since then played some of the classics and enjoyed them, too! Man, now I want to play some Pokemon!

Nintendo franchise I like most is surely going to be pokemon ,I am playing pokemon like from at the age of five ,this franchise of Nintendo had made my childhood wonderful . I like other franchise like mario ,zelda etc but I love Pokémon the most.

I guess I loved Mario the most; the whole reason why I got into gaming in general was because of Super Mario World on the SNES, which will always be a classic and one of my favourite games of all time. Seeing a plumber jump around through a colourful land whilst jumping on the heads of various enemies to find and save the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom is such a wonderfully unique idea and the gameplay was brilliant.

A close second would be Pokemon, I guess, as Pearl/Platinum were my first on the DS and I loved those two. Why I was so late to Pokemon is beyond me but I'm now a massive fan and I enjoy how immersive the regions can be; I spent an hour or two just exploring the Kalos region in Pokemon X as I loved the visuals.

Mario has always been part of my childhood history,and even now,he stays just as strong for me.I guess what I love about the franchise is that how simple it can get in concept for its games,and how engagingly fun they become when put to work.I mean,something as structuristic as a guy saving a princess from an evil monster has lead into the game that saved the videogame industry from being forever forgotten!I always enjoyed most of the franchise whether it was in the platformers,the RPG realm,the sports titles and more!So as you can see,I'm quite fond for the simplicity and replayability combination of Mario,and I still find it good as it was back in my early days with Nintendo consoles. :)

Ah, this is a really hard choice. Especially because almost all of my favorite games and series are by Nintendo XD but hmm lets see here.

I like Mario, it's fun, but definitely not my favorite series seeing as I've only played like 5 and only finished about 3

Legend of Zelda is REALLY close to first, one of my favorite series of all time, but it probably doesnt take the number one sport either.

I'd say that my favorite series, though, ends up being a tie- between Pokemon and the Mother series. Pokemon is awesome, really obsessive, and I've played just about every game in the series. Mother deserves so much more love and stands out among all the other Nintendo games in my opinion :3

Well, since the WarioWare and Wario Land series have sadly died off lately (and I'll probably be waiting years for a new installment in either of them), my favorite Nintendo series would have to be the Legend of Zelda. The franchise just has such a long history of excellent games, with not a single game scoring below a 65 on Metacritic (Unless you count the CD-i games, which is cheating IMO):dead:

Kirby. Both as a response to the poll, even if that was a mistake, and overall. It's the only Nintendo franchise I could count as a favourite anymore now that Disgaea has overtaken Fire Emblem for my favourite strategy RPG series.

Kirby is cute, simplistic, easy to play. It's a platformer without the platforming. It can be played anywhere, any time, and feel just as good. The perfect epitome of casual play. It's not something that needs to be meticulously analysed, unless you want to research into the surprisingly deep Kirby lore, which is a nice little bonus I guess...

Most other Nintendo games are either RPGs that you need to play from start to finish or some kind of more challenging gameplay. But I suck at Mario, so maybe I'm biased... but Kirby is a lot more fun and simplistic than that.

Also, speaking of which, Kirby is more violent that most other Nintendo franchises. It's more of a beat-'em-up than a platformer at this point, in a sense.

Back