• Start date

Which one is better ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ian

Ian

Pro Trainer
Towns Folk
Guys, i need to know which one is better....
Pokemon Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, SSB for 3ds, or Tomodachi Life ?
ORAS.jpg SSB.jpg Images source : Google

Attachments

• TomodachiLyph.jpg
    TomodachiLyph.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1
I bought OR because who doesn´t love Groudon?
But AS would be better becuase Kyogre is stronger than Groudon and I heard many good critic about Team Aqua in AS
But I think you should buy 3DS Smash Bros becuase it´s the most popular Multiplayer game here and it´s played almost everyday.You just need the people´s FC.
And don´t buy Tomodachi Life it got boring really quick for me and many others.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Yeah, you're probably right....
'kay then... i'll get ORAS because Groudon's Ability Desolate Land is Better than Kyogre's ability....

thx :)

Reactions: 18
You should buy OR or SSB for 3ds if you are more into pokemon then you should buy OR but if you are more into fighting games then SSB is definitely the game for you .In my opinion I think you should buy both.

Sadly I have not bought the remade pokemon games yet so I donno much about the new things they added to them. I tried the SSB demo and it seemed kinda off to me so I didn't get that ether, I figured if I really wanted to play a smash game I have the gamecube version. I guess I'm just use to playing it on a big t.v lol. I do however have tomodachi life and find it both fun and very funny. So I'm not really sure witch is the better one of all of them since I haven't played them all but I'm sure they are all good in their own right. :cat:

Back