AC:NL which police station

• Thread starter 145
  • Start date

Da jia hau! My fc is 1220-7050-5971!
Towns Folk
which police station do you choose? hard to pick one.

I choose the Modern Police Station.

I choose the Modern Police Station.
I support that decision, because I have a Modern Police Station in my town! Why go classic, when you can go modern?! :p

I would go with the modern one as it kinda reminds me of Robocop :) Anyway I like Copper better than Booker :p

i went with the classic station. i am kinda making my town into a old japanese town. but just so you know the dog in the classic is very wimpy.

i went with the classic station. i am kinda making my town into a old japanese town. but just so you know the dog in the classic is very wimpy.
yeah i finally choose classic one. booker looks cuter, even the classic one looks a little old and shabby ...

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I chose classic, I just liked the way it looked better.

I go classic, but Booker is.... Sad. He's really cute though, and I like the design of both inside and outside.

I chose the Modern Police Station, it blended better in my town, compared to the Classic Police Station, and Copper is such a cutie, I didn't really like how Booker looked :sorry:.

I like Copper a lot better than Booker, but the Classic building looks a lot better with my town, so I chose it.

I would go with whichever you think looks better. I chose the classic one, but I'm thinking that I should have chose the modern one. Booker acts like he doesn't really know what he's doing. He'll say umm.. a lot and when he reports on things going on in town, for example if Sahara was in town, he would say that he thinks her name was Sahara and that she had wallpaper and carpet, but he ends with "... At least, I think thats what she said."

Booker acts like he doesn't really know what he's doing. He'll say umm.. a lot and when he reports on things going on in town, for example if Sahara was in town, he would say that he thinks her name was Sahara and that she had wallpaper and carpet, but he ends with "... At least, I think thats what she said."

Well, I think it's likely part of his personality that he really doesn't know what he's doing. It makes him unique. I think both Copper and Booker are great in their own ways, but everybody has their own opinions on this stuff *shrug*

I chose modern, because it looks exactly the same as the police station in the original Animal Crossing for the Gamecube. Plus, Copper is really much more committed to his job than Booker, who is kind of forgetful.

to me, an animal crossing town seems like an unmodern town because there is no cars or streets. i think classic fits better with ac

Modern for sure!

I chose modern but I regretted it soon after. I prefer the look of the classic one now as it has more of a nature theme unlike the modern police station :( I also miss Booker because he was always so shy and cute, Copper is just annoying now.

Back