Which previously unreleased games in the US should be officially released on the eShop?

• Thread starter Giygas
  • Start date
Giygas

Giygas

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
My pick would definitely be Mother 3. It has been a heavily requested game for Nintendo to release. Nintendo should also release the Famicom Wars, too. Custom Robo and Sin & Punishment would be perfect ones. Lets not forget Captain Rainbow. What are your picks?

Mother 3 is a toughie.
The alcohol references and everything make it a bit hard.
My friend made a joke saying "every time
Hinawa's
death is mentioned, you play Super Mario Brothers while the text auto scrolls and Mother 3's music is still playing but covered terribly on a recorder.

I'm one for having mother 3 on eshop. It seems like a cool thing to do. Only problem is that there are certain scenes in the game that happen to be overly extreme to some players, such as the scene where Lucas first gets his PSI Powers *shivers*. But I still think it could be on eshop but not anytime soon.

I would love to see the original four Starfy games be release on the American eShop, as they have been Japan-exclusives for more than a decade. However, much like everyone else, it seems, I would also love to see a proper, Nintendo-created version on Mother 3 finally make its way to the eShop as well.

Back