Ultimate Which stages in Smash Ultimate would you try?

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
So the last Smash Direct on August showed that there will be around 103 stages in Smash Bros. Ultimate, including Battlefield, Final Destination and Big Battlefield. That already covers most stages from all Smash Bros. games, and the list of the stages can be found here: https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/stage/index.html

Which returning/new stages do you want to try? As for me, I would play in Fountain of Dreams, Tortimer Island, Mario Galaxy and Prism Tower among others.

I'm looking forwards to the Gerudo Valley stage, just for the music. Also the Mario Maker and Prism Tower one look pretty interrsting and fun.

I want to try Great Plateau Tower. The scenery is fantastic, and I love how you can crumble the top, and it comes back together. Adding to that, I like the compactness. Imagine an 8 player battle; people would be getting launched left and right!

I want to try Great Plateau Tower. The scenery is fantastic, and I love how you can crumble the top, and it comes back together. Adding to that, I like the compactness. Imagine an 8 player battle; people would be getting launched left and right!
Oooh yeah. The stage is so small, 8 player smash on it would be absolutely insane! You will practically be in the air the entire time!

Definitely any of the 3DS exclusive stages. Now we get a truly HD version of those so it would probably look a whole lot better.

bring back poke floats

Gotta try fountain of dreams, as ive never had a chance to appreciate it.

Reactions: EnderLord
I would try Fountain of Dream, because I`ve never play on that stage. Brimstar depth have a type of music I would like to hear.

Back