Which starter did you get in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
There's a quiz in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX you'll have to do and it'll give you a starter (if you don't like the starter, it lets you pick yourself). Don't worry if you can't buy the game yet, cause there's a demo you can try for the first part of it.

What starter did you get from the quiz in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX?

I got Squirtle:

EN4ICjyU0AAtunu

Wasn't too happy about that so I did it over then I found out I could pick my own starter lol.

I got Pikachu

i got eevee.........but i used a guide. all is well that ends well

I got meowth lol

I got Totodile, apparently I'm the naive type :n-shrug:

I got Totodile, apparently I'm the naive type :n-shrug:
I actually chose that on my second attempt (they let you choose if you didn't get the 'mon you wanted from the quiz).

I got Charmander from the quiz, the same as I got when I played the original Blue Rescue team. I put so many hours into that game. (187) not bad for a game that came with my ds lite bundle.

Reactions: Marc
On my first try on taking on the quiz, I got Mudkip. But when I tried the quiz the second time, I got Charmander instead.

It chose Pikachu for me, but I picked out Charmander instead and had Pikachu as my partner. Smokescreen and Thunder Wave is a killer combo that I used back on the Gameboy.

Back