Which Stat is Important to you?

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
MMMs

MMMs

After 2 years, I'm Back!
Towns Folk
As the title says, which stat is important to ya in Fire Emblem?
Whether you like attacking twice (Spd)
High Attack Power (Str/Mag)
High Accuracy and Critical Ratio(Skill)
Defensive(Def/Res)
Or you just want to be lucky?(Lck)

Well, as for me, I kinda want Skill-based Characters lol

Skill is very useful for one-kill, whether you might consider boosting speed, too, for double-damage. Speed's weakness is - yeah - Counter skillset.

Luck stat is useful for avoiding critical hit in Lunatic and Lunatic+ mode, I guess.

Attack because in most games I play offensively and with a high enough attack stat you can ohko everyone

For me, i Think Skill is most important. I mean, how is it not cool to hear a cut-in quote and then having a darn cool battle animation activate? Anyways, I think the skill stat is mor useful and probably even gets you in touch with the characters.

I would say Attack because I tend to survive on knocking out my opponents first and not letting them live for another hit on me. Skill is also important, especially if you want to dish out those one hit KO criticals on the enemy that has Counter.

Call it maaaaaaaagic! :singing: I won't say it's the most important stat, but it's probably my favourite :) also, mages can attack from both 1 and 2 spaces without the need of equipping a different item, so that's pretty handy ^_^ and just my overall obsession with magic >_<

Speed. Boosts avoid and double attack every time is worth it.

Speed for sure. If you can double your foes, you do twice the damage and have double the chance of activating any battle skills, so it's really more useful than strength or magic as long as you can do decent damage. Plus that's two chances of hitting the enemy, so skill isn't as needed if you're doubling and can do good damage.

Likewise, if you never get doubled, you won't need as much defence or resistance. And the same goes for Luck. If you don't get doubled, the enemy doesn't have double the critical chance.

So my ordering is: Speed > Skill > Strength / Magic > Defence / Resistance > Luck

Yep Speed for sure !
i really love watching my troops attack then attack again ^^ if you have speed every things settled as power can come from a strong weapon and watch as they dish out damage but skill is indeed a good one to have too

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
I like to have my character to be magic based, but I just love having characters get a crazy high luck stat. Something is just so satisfying when you get a critical.

Donnie with high luck stat. Oh my lord.

My favorite is probably speed too. For the x2. Fire Emblem just feels cooler if you can attack twice. Though this is bad if you wanna train up other characters.

My second would be Magic. I love mages in this game, and the main character in Awakening is a better mage than swordsman imho, and being able to hit from far.

Third will prolly be Skill..because the characters that excel at skill, are always so cooooooooool. Gaius <3

Reactions: Marc
Back