Which Sword is the Best in Nintendo Gaming?

• Thread starter KoreanGuy
  • Start date

Which is the Best Sword in Nintendo Gaming?

• Total voters
K

KoreanGuy

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
You decide what the best Sword created by Nintendo is.

I will make the selection of Ragnell from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. It is a divine blade that can only be wielded by Ike and has a blessing that causes it to be unbreakable. Paired with strong attack, decent accuracy, unlimited uses, and a projectile in the form of a shockwave, it's no secret why they chose this as Ike's main weapon in the Smash Bros. installments.

Alondite is a close second. It's just less cooler.

The Mani Katti from Fire Emblem (gba) is an amazing sword! Granted, Lyn doesn't have too much health, so I end up not using it too much, but when I do, PEOPLE GONNA DIE!!!

Reactions: Rath
Are you allowed to choose the homerun bat from bat? It instantly knocks out ANYONE who dares cross it's with a mighty swing and BOOM! You're dead!

The Master Sword of course! That thing has Master in its name! It is the Master of Swords! Also the Skyward Sword is called the Goddess sword and is kind of the same thing as the master sword because the Goddess Sword gets made into the master sword in skyward sword. So yeah... But yeah, the Master Sword is the best! Bane of all evil and can shoot cool Skyward Strike thingys. And the servant of the Goddess Fi stays in it.

My favorite sword made by Nintendo is the Galaxia Sword, AKA Meta Knight's sword. I heard from somewhere that a powerful being in the Kirby universe made the Galaxia Sword and gave it to Meta Knight. I also heard that the Galaxia Sword has the power of almost a god. And you've seen what Meta Knight can do with that. So basically, Meta Knight is also one of the strongest Nintendo characters ever. But he can be beat by Kirby and Kirby has wielded it before.

The Monado. It's a nice weapon in gameplay - fairly powerful, useful in most situations, is locked to one of the best characters in the game most of the time and allows the wielder to see visions of the future in battles. Story-wise, it's even more powerful. Not to spoil the story or the ending, but I'd say the Monado is high on the list of the most powerful swords in any video game.

Fire Emblem has some pretty cool swords too, but they just can't compare.

I think that the best sword and possibly the most iconic would be the Master Sword :D It is the legendary blade used to banish evil in many times in different Zelda games and the design is also cool too :p Shooting beams at full health (for the 2d Zelda games, then) is also a nice addition.

Can't say the other different swords aren't cool as well but my favorite is the Master Sword.

Fancy seeing you here, Monado boy!
but anyway, the monado is probably one of the most unique swords in any nintendo game. not only does it have many different attacks that it can be used in any situation, but it can buff the user and his allies in many ways.

the master sword comes in at a close 2nd for me just because it doesn't have the buffs :I

I will make the selection of Ragnell from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. It is a divine blade that can only be wielded by Ike and has a blessing that causes it to be unbreakable. Paired with strong attack, decent accuracy, unlimited uses, and a projectile in the form of a shockwave, it's no secret why they chose this as Ike's main weapon in the Smash Bros. installments.

Alondite is a close second. It's just less cooler.
Ragnell was wielded by Priam also.

There's a lot of cool Nintendo swords. There's the Honedge which was made irl and is on YT. There's Aegislash, the final evolution of Honedge with is awesome and it's even better because it's haunted someone call in Luigi's Poltergust. I like the Biggoron Sword for usefulness, Ike's main longsword because he holds it with one hand and it would be awesome to have irl. Some honorable mentions are the blades in KIU which double as laser firing weapons and Kirby's Ultimate Sword from Return to Dreamland because it doubles as a final smash as well and it looks awesome.

I think that Nintendo's best sword (as well as arguably its most famous) would have to be the Master Sword. Unlike most of the other swords listed, this one is simply iconic. Much like Cloud's Buster Sword or the lightsabers from star wars, the Master Sword is instantly recognizable even by those who have never played a Zelda game.

Back