• Thread starter Benny115
  • Start date

Which one?

• Total voters
B

Benny115

Smasher, ACNL Mayor, PKMN Trainer,
Towns Folk
Hey guys! I have $15.13 and wonder what to get in the Wii U eshop.

Earthbound and probably Punch Out! because that's the only other game you can afford with those funds if you do decide to get Earthbound. I've never played Earthbound but after reading how good it is from a lot of members of this community, I want to try it. Minish Cap is also a nice game so you can consider that with Metroid Fusion too.

I recommend checking out some gameplay videos on YouTube to decide which you want though.

Minish Cap is a great game, and so is Metroid Fusion(Has great replay value). I've never played Earthbound but I also heard that it was really good, and that the Final Boss is sick.

Though I'm not a WiiU owner, I'd like to help!
If you can, get EarthBound. It's a really great RPG, and sadly, many people overlooked it when it was released on the SNES.
On the other hand, the other games (of the poll) are really good too, so, I guess it's up to you to decide.
But if you want a good RPG, go for EarthBound. It's fun, and it takes quite a while to beat.

You should get Earthbound. It is such a goofy game, and it's hard not to love it. It has some great music as well, and memorable characters. It is a definite must-play for any lover of the SNES. You will not regret buying this game.

I would have to go with EarthBound. It is an amazing game that I think every gamer should experience. It is pretty long and worth a couple playthroughs. If you have some money left over I would also get Punch out NES. But any of those games are worth a buy if you have never played them before. So get whatever you think looks good.

Definitely EarthBound, with Super Metroid as a close second.
Those are definitely games that you should experience once in your life, and they are definitely worth the money.

Minish cap! its just THE BEST 2D zelda game EVER (in my opinion), its very long (for a GBA game), interesting story, great gameplay, funny dialoge, awesome Bosses, some of the best sidequests in a zelda game, simple and challenging dungeons, a variety of sword techniques (excuse my english, i'm brazilian), funny characters, and most importantly, it gets better and better when you play it, because you get new itens, open new areas, fuse kingstones (a item that open areas, gives you rupees, etc), meet new characters, get lots of upgrades and explore the world!

Metroid and Earthbound are not so bad i guess pick one of those two.

Back