Which was your favorite avi?

• Thread starter Doctor Strange
  • Start date
Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange

Master of the Mystic Arts
Towns Folk
So we change our avi once in a while, some avis are probably for laughs or some are pics you really like. Or it could just be a selfie. So if it's possible, show which avi you enjoyed using the most.

Hmmm... I guess the one before my previous avi? I don't really have a favourite. Here it is:
qwerty.png
I just really like the way the colours work together. I edited a bit to make her eyes and lips look even more radiant but other than that it is just a regular charafter like the ones I sell in my shop.

I have three favorites as they are the most memorable and the best designed in general. One is the concept art for HG/SS Smeargle, one is the Mecha Mewtwo one from the anime and Project M, and the best of them all is the famous PP.

Mine was my Spinning Mabel avi~ <3

Either my current one or this one:
summer_axew_by_geo_lite-d41imbs.png
This one's also good to mention :giggle:
H6cyM8p.jpg

My personal favorite is recent memory -

bill-cosby-141118.jpg

My favourite is the one I am using now! :D It was made by @SunnyWindy and it is awesome.

The one I have right now :rotfl:. Its awesome, I love space and how mysterious it can be and this profile image fitted it

baby_Pikachu_02_by_Isi_Daddy.png

this was one of my favorites

Either my current one or this one:
This one's also good to mention :giggle:
H6cyM8p.jpg
That second one :eek: .....I think I'm going to draw that.

My favorite one was the one I had of a chibi Jeff the Killer eating a pizza.

And the other was one created by a fellow Pedian who drew Jeff riding a giant Magikarp

My favorite one is the one I am using now! At first it was as a joke, but I like it too much to change it!

Back