Which Would You Join? - Shingeki no Kyojin

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Go. To. Sleep!
Towns Folk
For those who seen or know about SnK know of the three main groups. Now let's pretend we are trapped behind the walls and we are given the chance to fight! Which would you choose?

Scouting-Legion-Military-Police-Stationary-Guard-emblem-Logo-attack-on-titan-shingeki-no-kyojin-anime-hd-wallpaper-728x410.jpg

I would join the Scouting Legion I would get so sick and tired of the walls! Heck I get sick of being trapped indoors for so long! I know that I would want to see the world beyond and the Titans would have to be defeated. Even if it kills me, I will fight for humanity!

It's really actually a hard choice for me if I were to actually be given the choice to choose one . I think that most likely I would choose the Millitary Police because I think that it's really important :p I'd like to choose the Scouting Legion , but it really is too fierce and epic for me to handle ;_;

I think I would choose the Garrison or Stationary Guard. I am not too entirely sure what the military police does to be honest but the scouting legion is way too much for me. Rather than going out to fight for the future or fighting for my king, I'd want to fight for my home and only when there are attack serious enough to warrant a fight.

One thing though is that from my opinion, most of the Stationary guards seem pathetic, not that I can blame them given their universe. I would like to be a part of the garrison that isn't super weak. At least a titan kill before I die.

Military police all the way! Hopefully, I could squeeze into the top ten group of graduates and live the cosy life next to the king, hehe.

Scouting Legion, Sie sind die essen und wir sind die Jaegar. Let's kill all titans. And if that doesn't work, I will just clean Levi's house :D

The garrison... :bag:
Don't let the titans anywhere near me!

I would just go to Scouting Legion and either be the first one to die because I got too cocky and tried to handle titans on my own or just run away when first titan appears and probably die (rip me)

I'd go for the Stationary Guard, because, as normal as death looks in entertainment it would actually be a big deal for me XD and I'd rather die protecting people rather than go on suicide missions. And if i were to choose to be in the Scouting Legion, I'd probably be dead by the time I walk out the walls. XD

Reactions: EpicR
Deffo scouting legion. I would want to travel killing titans.

Hmm, I would probably go for The Scouting Legion. Though, I'd go for something along the lines of Hanji's job, whatever it is. I just want to study the Titan's up close more, and while I rather not die, I'd love to take some risks and fight titans. But I'd mostly want to watch and study them, and only fight as a sub-thing.

Hmm, I would probably go for The Scouting Legion. Though, I'd go for something along the lines of Hanji's job, whatever it is. I just want to study the Titan's up close more, and while I rather not die, I'd love to take some risks and fight titans. But I'd mostly want to watch and study them, and only fight as a sub-thing.
Yh u would have to be in the scouting Legion to get close to a titan

Hahahah military police. Screw that horrible mortality rate :p

I would think I would join the garrison. The garrisons are always on top of the walls, defending and watching the titans scratch the wall. Plus, i'm a guard in real life so it would make sense for me XD

Scouting Legion, because Levi is ther--- *cough*, no I mean if I am to die anyway then I'd rather fight and maybe help someone before getting eaten. The 3D Maneuver gear also looks fun, the Scouting Legion uses it to the best of their abilities I guess. But yes, Levi *cough*
Meanwhile the Military Police sucks.

Back