While I'm At It

• Thread starter sufari1234
  • Start date
sufari1234

sufari1234

Pokémon Master
Towns Folk
I'd like to thank everyone for being so nice to me on here. It's only my first day and though I've blundered.. [Marc ;)] everyone has been very merciful and kind to me. :) Thanks guys!

While I'm at it, I'd like to ask about everyone's favorite Pokeball? To me the difference in performance of each of the balls, as well as the different ones like Net Ball, Heal Ball, and Luxury Ball are all pretty similar, though the type-specific ones are more towards what their purpose is for.

I'd like to thank everyone for being so nice to me on here. It's only my first day and though I've blundered.. [Marc ;)] everyone has been very merciful and kind to me. :) Thanks guys!

While I'm at it, I'd like to ask about everyone's favorite Pokeball? To me the difference in performance of each of the balls, as well as the different ones like Net Ball, Heal Ball, and Luxury Ball are all pretty similar, though the type-specific ones are more towards what their purpose is for.

I don't have a preference on a pokéball, but I will choose Ultra Balls

Mine is the dusk ball by far. Its not only much more powerful than the Ultra Ball, but it also has a cool design and a nice lil animation when you use it or a Pokemon in a Dusk Ball.

Reactions: Reece
Mine is the dusk ball by far. Its not only much more powerful than the Ultra Ball, but it also has a cool design and a nice lil animation when you use it or a Pokemon in a Dusk Ball.
That's my favorite also, I love when a Pokemon pops out of it its all dark and looking all cool, I like the design of the ball too :)
And for my normal kinda Poke Ball I will go with Great Ball, I like the Great Ball its soo goodlooking, I like the design its nice.

That's my favorite also, I love when a Pokemon pops out of it its all dark and looking all cool, I like the design of the ball too :)
And for my normal kinda Poke Ball I will go with Great Ball, I like the Great Ball its soo goodlooking, I like the design its nice.

I prefer the Premier Ball to the other generic ones :p Full-white is always cool looking :p

I prefer the Premier Ball to the other generic ones :p Full-white is always cool looking :p
I like the Premier ball also :D,here is a pic of all the Pokeballs (I think all is there) for those who don't know
Pokeballs.png

I like the regular Poké Ball! I don't know why, but when I play a Pokémon game, I just HAVE to catch a
Pokémon in a regular Poké Ball.

I like the regular Poké Ball! I don't know why, but when I play a Pokémon game, I just HAVE to catch a
It feels more natural to have your Pokemon be kept in there?

I actually caught my Xerneas with the regular Poké Ball for the same reason :D

I actually caught my Xerneas with the regular Poké Ball for the same reason :D
:eek: ,was Xernas poisoned/paralyzed/asleep.

:eek: ,was Xernas poisoned/paralyzed/asleep.

Nop. I just attacked it and when it had little life, made the first try and tada!
I never use status for catching pokémons actually :p

Nop. I just attacked it and when it had little life, made the first try and tada!
I never use status for catching pokémons actually :p
Well I'll be, that's impressive, Pokemon are hard to catch (legendary that is) I just don't have the patience that is required >.<

Well the ironic thing is that Xerneas and Yveltal are predicted to have an insanely high catch rate compared to usual legendaries...

Well the ironic thing is that Xerneas and Yveltal are predicted to have an insanely high catch rate compared to usual legendaries...
Hmm, I can barely catch a Legendary Pokemon now they raised the bar :eek:

Wow, I had a extreme lucky rate... Just an attack, a regular pokeball and got it...

Wow, I had a extreme lucky rate... Just an attack, a regular pokeball and got it...
Lucky, when I see a legendary the most Pokeballs (Ultra Ball) I have ever used are 78 until one responded :(

it's not exactly lucky. With what I said, that basically means it's common to catch them with a pokeball. Same applies for Zekrom and Reshiram too!

Apparently my most favorite PokeBall is the regular PokeBall as it just looks so original and cool to catch a pokemon with it especially :) show it off to your friends you caught a legendary with a PokeBall lol :)

I really like the heal ball. It heals the Pokemon when you catch one so you don't want to go to the center to heal em up when it's in your team. But sadly they're at the level of Poke balls....

Back