Who actually wants Jigglypuff to return in Smash 4?

• Thread starter GravityTheGhost
  • Start date

Do you want Jigglypuff to return?

• Total voters
GravityTheGhost

GravityTheGhost

Sp00ky Sp1r1t
Towns Folk
I hate all of the Jigglypuff haters that say she will be cut and replaced by Mewtwo. I say no, and I know Jiggs will return! She's basically the Smash rep for Fairy Pokemon.

Jigglypuff is one of the originals and with it's Rest attack and great air game (though noobs can spam Rollout). And since it's a Fairy type it has to be in to support it.

I do, and if they return Jigglypuff to around Melee standard, that would be cool.

I do, and if they return Jigglypuff to around Melee standard, that would be cool.
I would love that.

I want jigs and mewtwo,why can't we get both?

I honestly don't care.. I mean, I think the roster is crowded enough and there is already a good amount of playable Pokemon characters, so I don't see the use of putting Jigglypuff in this roster. :bag:

Jigglypuff is a bit outdated now. She's also not as popular as many Pokemon not in Smash Bros. I would prefer a different Pokemon or a completely different character even more.

i think at max one more pokemon should come and it shouldnt be jigglypuff or mewtwo. I mean jigglypuff's sing is useless if jigglypuff's not on a team. If it's replaced with a good fairy move maybe but idk king deedee is back so is kirby and while they have their respective difrences they all do the breathing up thing, which is good but shouldnt be on too many characters

OMG really Jigglypuff i seriously don't love fighting with a pokemon like that in Super Smash Bros i don't say it's bad since she or he have the special ability to heal and i say that's a pretty ability but it's not quite good for fighting but i still say we can put it in the game to enlarge the characters library by the way.

Amount of people who really care that much for highly puff to return in the next super smash bros: a big fat zer0 :p I'm really not a big fan of jiggly puff (or Pokemon in general) so I don't give a crap if she returns :p there are a lot of good characters that good fill up that empty jiggly puff roster rather than jiggly puff. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a jiggly puff hater I'm just not a big fan of pokemons :p Zelda fan forever!

Amount of people who really care that much for highly puff to return in the next super smash bros: a big fat zer0 :p I'm really not a big fan of jiggly puff (or Pokemon in general) so I don't give a crap if she returns :p there are a lot of good characters that good fill up that empty jiggly puff roster rather than jiggly puff. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a jiggly puff hater I'm just not a big fan of pokemons :p Zelda fan forever!
:cry: :cry::cry:

I would not want Jigglypuff to return. I think that it is very similar to a Kirby, and it will just have Sing as a move to immobilize an enemy.
If they do add her, they should give her Moonblast/Dazzling Gleam to make up for her low stats.

Yes.. Yes.. Get all new moves fairy type blech. I honestly don't care, but I think she/he? will return to join the fighters as an unlockables character. After all, it is an original veteran and i don't see how that can be left out.

Back