Who are the best parent candidates for each other in Fire Emblem Fates?

• Thread starter Otaku127
  • Start date
O

Otaku127

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
In fire emblem fates, you have to S rank the males to a female to get a child. Depending on who gets married to who, the childs stats could be bad or good. Which are the best candidates for each male and why? (Hoshido and/or nohr)

I haven't played enough to have an opinion but...
D-Did you just start a shipping war?!?

Reactions: Mikaya
Suzukaze.

I "bred" corrin with felicia and they had a girl who is a dragon shifter? not sure if thats the term but she's pretty awesome not aware of any particular stats at the moment. I'm working on more now and will update when I get something

Actually, I'm not aware of any specific stats based on parents. The only thing I've found is that the child is determined by the father (note that all couples do not produce offspring) and the child's hair color is determined by the mother. I simply paired together males and females that I thought would have interesting support conversations and would work well together. Anyways, I've had the game for a couple of weeks now and that's the only relation I've noticed between parent and child.

I don't really think it matters unless you want to get really technical. It's all up to preference really. I choose who goes with who based on how I feel they fit together. As for My unit relationships it's just who you like best.

For what i've seen, its really personal taste, i havent seen really any changes on the kids related to the parents, this its a lot of RNG, also SHIPWARS, ok, i took that out of my system

I'm just the guy who gets Azura and Corrin to have kids.

Reactions: alucard175
Back