Peck
Graham
Kitty
Kitt
Flora
Diva
Daisy
and Nibbles

I actually ended up with some really good villagers, some of them seem to be popular (got Stitches from an adoption agenecy fb group). I have -

Stitches
Sprinkle
Ankha
Antonio
Lolly
Tucker
Vladimir

And there's more one I don't remember the name of atm....... :/ Did have Jacques but he moved out.

I have:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Agnes
latest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Booner (don't like him. currently trying to get him to move out)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bruce
latest

Hugh

Julian (why yes, I do have a unicorn in my village X3)
latest

Moose

Sally

Wolfgang

Yesterday I played Animal Crossing for the first time in a year! Surprisingly, none of my villagers have moved. My villagers are:

-Curt
-Tom
-Chrissy
-Egbert
-Muffy
-Kid Cat
-Shep
-Gwen
-Cranston

And my brother, whose name in the game is "Roro" lol, but he doesn't play anymore.

*Update*

To add to what I said before, my eighth villager is Bangle, love her. Although not gonna lie, I wouldn't be super upset if she moved (although Lolly or Sprinkle is a different story). Also, when I checked the campsite today there was someone there and when I looked inside I fell in love with the villager I saw, Poppy is currently camping out and I don't have many spots left (and quite a few dreamies) but I ended up convincing her to move, I can't wait to have her in my town!!! She's adorable!!

I have:
Gabi,
Kitt,
Lucy,
Chevre,
Gwen,
Freya
and Sly.

At the moment I have ten villagers. These are the ten that I have:

Shari
Bruce
Frobert
Miranda
Phil
Peanut
Goldie
Zucker
Stitches
Molly

I used to have Moe but he moved away :( It was bound to happen to one of them, I haven't played the game in a month. >~< Phil took his place.

At the moment I have ten villagers. These are the ten that I have:

Shari
Bruce
Frobert
Miranda
Phil
Peanut
Goldie
Zucker
Stitches
Molly

I used to have Moe but he moved away :( It was bound to happen to one of them, I haven't played the game in a month. >~< Phil took his place.
I love Bruce X3 He's one of my favorites.

Last edited:
I have many villagers in my town-

Flip
Ozzie
Cally
Lyman
Broffina
Lucy
and Peanut

My favourite is probably Cally. She was one of those cute villagers and personally I like squirrels. Flip was a cool person in my town. My favourite who eventually left was Wolfgang. Others I didn't care about that much.

I haven't played in awhile, the only one I remember is Cole xD

I haven't played my game in so long that I pretty much forgot who I have lol. I've been preoccupied with others games that have been coming out over this year. *checks 3ds* Cousteau, Celia,Yuka, Ken,Croque , Cranston, Rocket,Felicity and Teddy. I'm sure some of them might have moved and moved back while I was away this whole time.

Back