Who cleans the ink? - Splatoon

• Thread starter 423
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Content at Heart
Towns Folk
Upon finishing an intense Turf War or Ranked battle; moving on to the next match, who cleans up the fresh, colorful mess all of the inklings made? It's definitely not Judd, cuz he's too lazy for such a job as that, lol. My best guess are the jellyfish who can be seen in some maps, but can jellyfish clean? I dunno... what do you think? :p

Simple. We call the everyone's favorite plumber with his dousing device!
latest

Maybe the maps gets flooded after the match.

Simple. We call the everyone's favorite plumber with his dousing device!
latest
Mario wouldn't be around, since Splatoon is 12k+ years in the future. FLUDD could still be as alive as ever, though. :p

Maybe the maps gets flooded after the match.
That's what I thought as well because of Mahi-Mahi Resort. Most of the other maps that aren't surrounded by water I am unsure of.

What if every time you play a match you're playing in another parallel world? :D
I don't think that would work :p

My best guess would be the Squid Sisters, Calle & Marie. Their news show just proves how much they know about the stages, and who knows, perhaps they'd be the best duo for the job? They're very much capable of cleaning away the masses of ink. They'd grab a massive hose and water down the stages! or perhaps get a massive 2-inkling mop or something. xD

Mario wouldn't be around, since Splatoon is 12k+ years in the future. FLUDD could still be as alive as ever, though. :p

May be Mario is immortal...

It's simple. The game tells you how. The ink is a type of ink that disappears after the match. Callie & Marie say that sometimes on their shows.

Reactions: SoProHunter and Mikaya
May be Mario is immortal...
He has been around since '81 (and doesn't seem to age), so I can see that, lol.

This is some of Callie and Marie's Walleye Warehouse dialogue:
Try not to spray all of the cargo with ink, will you? (Sad)
Whatevs! The ink vanishes when the battle's over!
Lord, you were right! How on earth did I miss that? I almost always skip over their dialogue, which is likely why. xD
The giant Zapfish is probably responsible for vanishing the ink, too! Interesting stuff! :D

Reactions: Mikaya
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back