Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Both

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Reapers' Game's Producer.
Towns Folk
For those who forgot, Paralogue 13 is the one where you recruit Yarne and before starting the battle you have the option of fighting the Stonewall Knights, fighting the Riders of Dawn, or just going Rambo and fighting both of them.

What did you choose?

I decided to fight both of them :p

This fight was a bit tough on Morgan (had to use 2 elixirs on her) since her usual pair up, Severa, was paired with Yarne to protect him.

I haven't played the Paralgoue yet....but I'd probably choose to fight both of them because it'd mean access to all the villages and more experience :p

I just looked internet and I remembered the level...
I chosen both too...

All the cool kids choose to fight both xD More EXP and items...you can't go wrong with it :p

I think the parents died on me because I never saw Yarne, :oops: Then again, Yarne looks a bit like Panne and I still have her according to my list of dead characters, so there might be a chance for me to unlock this paralogue.

But I'm going to choose both. I like a good challenge, although at where I'm at in the game, it'll be a breeze, :panda:

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I think the parents died on me because I never saw Yarne, :oops: Then again, Yarne looks a bit like Panne and I still have her according to my list of dead characters, so there might be a chance for me to unlock this paralogue.

But I'm going to choose both. I like a good challenge, although at where I'm at in the game, it'll be a breeze, :panda:
Well, did you pair your Panne with someone? You can't access the Paralogue unless Panne has an S support :p

Well, did you pair your Panne with someone?
Nope, ;) Most of the males in my army "kicked the bucket", :whistle:

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Nope, ;) Most of the males in my army "kicked the bucket", :whistle:
Well, there's the problem! :p Not to mention that your "dead list" includes a bunch of the good parents haha......

I fought against the Riders of the Dawn because trying to recruit Yarne without anybody killing him can be a pain sometimes.

i fought both i had a lot of trouble fighting either one and i thought that they wouldn't increase their numbers ive never been more wrong but i beat both on the first try but couldn't beat either alone what are the odds right?:jawdrop:

Yarne was standing close by so I went Rambo and took out all 46 of them.. though I'm pretty late in the game & I like grinding, so all my troops dealt with the Red & Green with ease.

Back