Who did you Marry in FEA?

• Thread starter Tiki
  • Start date
Tiki

Tiki

Luka Shipper
Towns Folk
My first choice was Lissa then Panne then Anne... I kind of played the game a lot

I married Lucina because I thought she was awesome in smash. Planning on Cordelia on my next playthrough.

I think I only married Chrom xD. Sounds creepy but he is so damn handsome lol

I married Lon'qu on my latest playthrough. Before that, I only married Chrom for soe reason. I kindof felt like I had to the first time, and after that it just became tradition. Marrying Lon'qu was kind of an accident, as I was tryinf to get everyone stronger supports earlier in the game. Then once marriage came closer for him than with Chrom, I just went with it.

I was waiting for the longest time for someone that I might truly love and lo and behold there she was.. Cherche. I knew as soon as I saw her that she was to be the one - my one and only:love:. But seriously I couldn't find anyone that liked enough and as soon as she became available to use, and I saw what she was like, I was like "Imma marry her:p!" Plus she is so strong!

I accidentally married Lissa first, then married Lucina, Panne, Cordelia, Sayri and maybe some others. :cat:

Tharja. THAARRJAA. Even though she is creepy and a bit insane, she's my favorite character :p

Lucina, the ultimate waifu <3
Lucina_confession.jpg

I don't even remember who my character married, but I know I had Chrom marry Sully because OTP. I probably would've married Lucina, but she died in like her first battle...oops. Guess I'm just bad. xD

Back