SSB who do u want more Ness or Lucas? who will win?

• Thread starter FacelessLink
  • Start date
FacelessLink

FacelessLink

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Everyone who is reading this please think about what i am going to say;).Who will win? Ness the boy that everyone everyone knows was in the original 12. Hes been in ssb, ssbm, ssbb, and ssb 3ds and Wiiu. Or Lucas the boy with blond hair the kid who was a copy of ness in super smash bros brawl. The boy who was a bit to tough for people who didn't play so much of brawl. Who will win Ness or Lucas? I'm going to say what i think i think Ness because he has been in every single one. But thats just me please comment what u guys think?

Ness is the bess! (See what I did there? I know, it was lame...) Lucas isn't as good as Ness, plus it doesn't make sense for them to show up together in the same place. As far as I know, Ness wasn't around when Lucas was in the Earth Bound series lol. But I guess then you could say it doesn't make sense for any characters of differing franchises to show up together at all, so the statement is immediately disregarded since it's one of the more prominent purposes to Smash Bros.

I want lucas to be back but I don't believe he'll be back. Ness is pretty much confirmed to back in the game since the original 12 have been in all of the games so far and I don't think they'll stop now

Ness. Who needs Lucas when Ness has been in all smashes so far giving him special status in the original 8.

I would like Lucas, I know I will hated for saying this but Ness never really clicked me, ever since I played the first SSB way back then on the N64.

Ness. Who needs Lucas when Ness has been in all smashes so far giving him special status in the original 8.
Im going to say this before people sent hate a hunt u down bro. There was 12 of them in ssb

Im going to say this before people sent hate a hunt u down bro. There was 12 of them in ssb
Ok then 12...

Lucas bro. He's quicker, has throws just as good but with an extended range, and better smash attacks. However I think they should both be in SSB4 and beyond (sort of like a Falco/Fox connection however the EB/M characters are a little more different I think).
As far as I know, Ness wasn't around when Lucas was in the Earth Bound series lol. But I guess then you could say it doesn't make sense for any characters of differing franchises to show up together at all, so the statement is immediately disregarded since it's one of the more prominent purposes to Smash Bros.
Lucas is from the later GBA game Mother 3 (2006).

Back