Who do you like from kingdom hearts

• Thread starter snc
  • Start date
snc

snc

the king of sword battle
Towns Folk
who do you like from kingdom hearts? I like Sora, Mickey, Riku, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, The bosses from dream drop distance, and Axel from dream drop distance

Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Mickey, Kairi, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Roxas, and Axel.

The characters that I like are :

Sora
Riku
Kari
Mickey
Donald
Goofy
Roxas
Axel
Ventus
Aqual
Terra

Ooh so many to choose from! The only Kingdom Hearts games I have played are Kingdom Hearts 1 and Kingdom Hearts 2 on Play Station 2. Hmmmmmm... I would have to say my two favorites are Sora and Kairi. I love these two characters between Kairi's innocent nature and Sora's courage, it makes this game awesome!

Aqua all the way.

In my opinion, she is the greatest keyblade wielder and hero in this entire franchise. I don`t know why, but her character and story are just the best.

Wow, such a variety of characters... But I'm gonna have to say that Roxas is my favorite character. He's has intelligence, and is reckless, both which may help him in battle.

Ventus - his story saddens me a lot; even more so than the others' in Birth By Sleep because he's so young. :cry:

Lea/Axel - he's like me! :D Friendly and funny; he's my favourite character in 358/2 Days.

Stitch - because he's cute! :D

Aqua - is hot. I don't have a better excuse. :panda: :p

i like sora and roxas because they both use the keyblade and also like axel and also mickey mouse
Axel_KHD.png

3939618-sora.jpg
600px-Mickey-2.jpg
Roxas_(Art)_KHD.png

Back