Who do you prefer? Lyn or Eirika?

• Thread starter lludawg
  • Start date
lludawg

lludawg

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Both of these ladies wield sharp swords and both are also quite attractive. If you had to choose only one of these fighters, who would you choose and why?

Lyn

20140320202743!Image-Lyndis.jpg

Eirika

Fess-eirika.jpg

Lyn by several landslides, she's one of my favourite units. Not only does she look cool, her promotion is amazing and she wrecks the everything in my FE7 runs (criticals and doubling are very frequent for me). She was also the first unit I ever used in any Fire Emblem game, so there's that memory as well. I've probably missed something, but that's what comes to mind.

I think I'll go with Lyn, just because I think her personality was more interesting, especially before she knew who she actually was. I like Eirika a lot too though ^_^

I actually prefer Eirika. Don't really know why but she was one of the troops I bonded with the most

I was waiting for this thread, seriously! I freaking love these girls. I prefer Lyn, she's more "experienced" in the sword wielding area, and she's an Assist Trophy in Super Smash Bros. Brawl :love:, I love her personality, and I find her overall design better than Eirika, don't get me wrong though, Eirika is amazing too.

Actually, the main reason why I hold Lyn close to me is that, Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword is the first game I've actually played in the Fire Emblem series so it's special to me, since I love the franchise so much. :)

Reactions: Icemario
I like lyn better because I just love sword masters! She has the best crit animation in the game and the with the sol katti it is even better. And she is hooooooooooot T.T

Back