1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Who do you think is the strongest character in Super Smash?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Bros. Society' started by DinhTGS, Dec 4, 2016.

1. DinhTGS

DinhTGS xXHeadshot730Overkill6Lord52Xx Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    38 coins
    I think the strongest character is link. He is great at everything. He has ranged weapons, a sword for close combat and decent recovery. Who do you think is the strongest character?
  2. ForsakenDreams~

ForsakenDreams~ Jealous sweety? Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    2 coins
    Strongest? In what terms?
    Recovery: Zero Suit
    Killing: Ryu
    Combos: Ummm...let me think.... XD (Pssh. Bayo)
    Edge Guarding: Villager and Bayo
    Gimping: Bayo and Rosalina
    Projectile Character: Mega
    Speedy Character: Pika
    Heavy Character: Bowser and DDD
    Light Weights: Bayo
    Normal Weights: Mario
    The strongest character in my opinion considering all the traits and in game aspects...I'd have to say...Bayonetta and Ryu.
  3. MysticFantasy

MysticFantasy Sorceress of Nothingness

Play Coins:
    46 coins
    Corrin period is great in almost all.
    Kitsune_Sakura64 likes this.
  4. Mr. L

Mr. L The Green Thunder Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    185 coins
    Best character in the game is toss-up between Diddy and Bayo. Most likely diddy.
  5. Wariomovie

Wariomovie Wario Monger Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    2,547 coins
    In my opinion, the strongest character in the game is Bayonetta, even after the nerfs she got in 1.1.6. She just seems so much more versatile than all the other characters, as she is able to combo them up to high percents and then use one of her long-range smash attacks to finish them off.
  6. gabriel jin

gabriel jin Nintendo 3DS Addict Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    19 coins
    I think the strongest character in brawl would be metaknight and in 4 would be ummm.... let me think, oh yeah "cloud"
    I think he's very good. He hits hard and is pretty fast, though some of his attacks can be very punishable if you aren't careful. Same as metaknight
  7. Kitsune_Sakura64

Kitsune_Sakura64 New Gal on the Block Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    245 coins

Cloud is legit the most cowardly character in the whole Smash franchise. Anybody I've come across who plays him stays on the opposite side of the stage to charge his "limitbreaker", and if you go try to interrupt, they hit you until you leave them alone and keep charging.

It's the weakest thing I've ever seen, and yet I can't counter it. Just like Sonic.
  8. Shootajames

Shootajames Monkey see, Monkey do Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,504 coins
    I luckily haven't experienced that but I do feel he is one of the stronger characters, nobody comes close to bayonetta tho which I unfortunately have had the worst match ups against cuz I get stuck in combos
  9. ToastPainter_3

ToastPainter_3 GSG-9 Counter-Terrorism Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    96 coins
    Shulk's a good character if you can use him efficiently. He has this one good and spammy Monado move (blanking on how you do it) that ko's really easily. Get in the groove with him and he has the potential to really do well
  10. Kitsune_Sakura64

Kitsune_Sakura64 New Gal on the Block Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    245 coins
    #I'mReallyFeelingIt
    ToastPainter_3 likes this.
  11. Kooleo-Aid

Kooleo-Aid Still a newbie That one stalker

Play Coins:
    305 coins
    I don't think there's a "strongest character" it all depends on the person.
    How they play, and who their playing against.

Bayonetta is really strong because of how easily you can get trapped in her
    powerful combos. ;-;

Cloud is good because he's like a starter character, if you know what I mean.
    He may be cheap when some people use him, but he's so easy to use . He's just a
    common swords man, not to mention his neutral air has no landing lag.
    And his limit.

But some people are good with cloud.