Who do you think will come next in Ultimate?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya peeps, P2.0 here coming atcha with another topic-thingy! Huzzah! \o/ This time it's about Smash Ultimate! ...Wait, I mean, ANOTHER one about Smash Ultimate. :p

Ok, so everyone saw Nintendo Dire- Hey, HEY! Slow your roll, I don't wanna hear about your "disappointment in the Direct", it was fine, darn it. :eyes2: We're here to talk about the new fighters who are on their way!
Yes, we all have seen news about Joker coming to join the fight soon, but I was just wondering: Who do it you think will be next after him? Nintendo has been keeping pretty quiet about it, haven't they? Save for Mr. Sakurai going to different companies in such, talking with some of the folks. '3'

Anyway, do you guys have any ideas on who will be on their way? I'd like to hear about it. :3

Reactions: Samster
Please bring Shadow. Or Tails. Or literally any character from the Sonic franchise. D:

Honestly, I hope it’s someone I recognize, not from a game I’ve never played. I had no flipping idea who Joker was, until I looked him up. So please Nintendo, add someone that I know if, and would be balanced. :p

Reactions: P2.0
for the rest of the 4 dlc characters i would love if those were:
reimu hakurei from the tohou series: shovel knigth its in the game as a assist, however ,the tohou series is maybe the most famous indie series around the world ,also it have a lot of games, both official and fanmade, reimu would be likely a zoner

lora and jin from xenoblade 2 torna : i just like them more than rex and pyra/mytra they could be a tag team like the ice climbers

katalina from granblue fantasy: in the past there were rumors with this characters, i wish those rumors were true, but i have lost hope
she is a swordman, but have some magic,like summoning sword, water attacks, magic shields and healing , also she could have a special status, one time for stock, she will survive a attack that could kill her no matter what, just like her grand version in the game

tails: sonic deserves a second characters, and tails would be perfect

To be perfectly honest with you, I think Sora (because KH3) or Steve from Minecraft could come. Sora is super popular, and after getting Joker, anything could be on the table. Steve is literally iconic at this point, and I think Alex as an alternate costume (similar to the Koopalings or Alf) or an echo fighter would be great. I was thinking of a skin creation system, similar to Miis, but that's unlikely.

Actually, considering Microsoft and Nintendo are being friendlier to each other, I wouldn't find it completely outlandish if Banjo and Kazooie made it in. The code name was "Brave", and all three of these might be considered brave. Then again, it could be Erdrick from Dragon Quest, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Back