Who do you think will get in as Ultimate's last DLC?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya peeps, P2.0 here coming atcha with another post! :D

Geebus criminy, it's been a while since I've done these. D: It's not like I've lost meh zest, it's just that every time I think of something, someone already does it, or my brain don't work. >:x But that's besides the point. We're here to talk about Smash Ultimate.

So as you probably already know, the last video about Ultimate showed off some characters for the DLC coming later on. Which is The Hero from Dragon Quest ( interchangeable from the different protagonists), and then Banjo-Kazooie ( Which I still cannot believe they put in, all of my childhood came rushing back! ^o^ )
I think there's only one more spot left for a new character. :eek:

So what I wanna know is, who do you think will get in as the last one? Could be anybody, but then again, Nintendo is subtly listening to what people like. So who knows??

Reactions: Samster
I think there's only one more spot left for a new character.
There's actually 2 spots left. (Since Piranha Plant doesn't count as one)
I just wanted to correct you on that.

Reactions: P2.0
I don't hope for it, but I think that Steve from Minecraft may come. Character that people want like Isaac from Golden Sun can't come because they already have normal Spirits/Assist Trophy, and Banjo Kazooie came and they're also owned by Microsoft, so I don't see why not.

Reactions: Talkative_Tween and P2.0
There's actually 2 spots left. (Since Piranha Plant doesn't count as one)
I just wanted to correct you on that.
Don't you EVER correct me! :mad:

...Jk. :hilarious: I kinda thought there was one left because there was the reveal of the Hero. Must've miscounted. :'p My bad.

I don't hope for it, but I think that Steve from Minecraft may come. Character that people want like Isaac from Golden Sun can't come because they already have normal Spirits/Assist Trophy, and Banjo Kazooie came and they're also owned by Microsoft, so I don't see why not.
If he does get in, I probably am gonna be super shocked. :eek: I heard Microsoft was teaming up with Ninty, but that would really throw me for a loop. But yeah, like, I don't hope for Steve either, but I do want Sakurai to put whoever he wants in his game. I don't want him to be pressured by anyone anymore, just do what he wants. o/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Talkative_Tween and Samster
Spyro, Crash, and/or Waluigi. I'm not really expecting Waluigi cause he is an assist trophy and he is in some spirits but there could be a Tennis Aces Dark Waluigi skin for the assist trophy. Same with Sukapon because he does have alternate colors/forms in the game he's in. Spyro and Crash I'm truly expecting because they are iconic and it would be neat to have the Spyro Skylanders support for some reason.

Yeah, I’m kinda ping off what Artisan said, cause Crash seems like a crazy good possibility. Spyro, I’m not too sure about, but hey, they brought in Banjo Kazooie, so you never know, right? :p

As for who I want to be the last fighter, please let it be a new Sonic character, or Rottytops. Yeah, those are probably two of the best choices. <3

An Undertale representive and Crash Bandiccot
As for who I WANT to make it in...
A Rune Factory rep
A deserving character (basically Steve from Minecraft)

just please don't let it be Cooking Mama

just please don't let it be Cooking Mama
Someone should put Smash on block chain while we're at it.

Back